Status: How is it?

Notice Me?

Life

Life is something you have to put up with every day, can’t get rid of it, can’t ignore it. Like having fun with Family and Friends. Confessing to your Crush. Speaking your Mind and Heart to anyone. Having drama at school. Fighting. Lying. Doing mischievous things!

Things like that is what you call “Living Your Life”. The problem with this person is… she can’t live it if people are trying to control it.

This person went through a painful tragedy, which left her feeling Alone and Abandoned. Always trying to blend in, and not be seen- at school, on the street, and even at home- and attracting no attention to her. The family relationship is not the kind of family anyone wants to be part of.

With a life like this she ended up having only one friend and a crush that doesn’t even know who she is. He’s so out of her league that they are completely opposite of each other.

He’s a jock.
She’s a loner.
He’s rich and popular.
She’s poor and unpopular.
He can be mean and snobby.
She’s nice and polite to others.

There from completely different worlds. They just don’t match up together. With her being shy and scared, he will never know she exists. So what does she do know? Will she be able to survive her horrible days? Or suffer for the rest of her life till death?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i just want to give it all away.(:
should i continue or just drop it?
comment and subscribe. please:)