Status: will write for comments hahah comment plz... I will comment on ur's :)

Twilight Remix

School. Worst invention Ever.

I got up from my seat and walked through a few people and walked to my car and put Jimmy in. I got my bag from the backseat and locked it tight. I turned around and saw Alice standing there.

"So I didn't know you could play."she said ginning
"Yep! I can play. I could play since I was 11." I said smiling
"Cool! Edward can play piano." she said
"Cool?" I said just before the bell rang. It rang and I looked at her with my eyes and walked into the school without looking behind me. OK that was just weird. But I still think that hes cute. I walked into my first class and sat near the back.

"Hey cutie!" I heard Mike say sitting next to me.
"Hey Mike." i said sighing.
"Whats wrong?" he asked in a baby voice.
"Nothing." I said looking at the front of the room. After a few min. i think he finally got the message that i didn't want to talk to anyone. I looked outside the window and looked towards the forest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went through the day like I did for my first class and when the bell rang I ran towards the entrance. I surprised that i didn't get in trouble for running in the halls. I ran out the doors and ran towards my car. I zoomed past the Cullen's and got to my car and saw a note. I opened the back and put my bag in and closed it before I read the note. It said:
"Hey Bella! I was wondering if you could come over and try on something for me. I have a line of clothes and need someone other then my family to look at them. Pleasepleaseplease?! For me? <3 :)"
I sighed and waved the note up in the air and signaled to Alice that I will be coming. I felt a vibrate in my pocket and looked at my phone. It was Alice.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"
I got in my car and started it up. As I was driving home I wondered if this was a good idea or
not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I have been on some writers block. But I hope u like it. And I know its short.