Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet (13/?)

I arrived back at my place a little before midnight. After opening the door and struggled out of my jacket, I finally made my way to my bedroom. I found Martin snoring rather loudly so I decided I'd rather sleep on the couch than next to someone who sounds like they're drowning. I dragged my feet all the way to the couch, mumbling curses. Laying down and pulling the covers over me, did I have a chance to actually process the information Alex had told me. He said he liked me, and just thinking about it made me feel all happy inside. Actually happy didn't even compare to how I was feeling. What was that word that Martin had used the other day? Uranus? Europe? Euphoric! Yeah, Alex made me feel euphoric. I smiled and tried to battle the sleep that was so overpowering me. No use, the sleep over came me and I fell into a very snug sleep.

-&-

"Jack! Jack, someone’s here for you! Jack!" I heard Martin yelling at me. I groaned and turned to face him. Martin had his hands on his hip and looked pretty pissed.
"I've been calling you! Get your ass up! Some girl is here for you!" Martin stalked back to the kitchen. I grunted and finally got to my feet, stretching and yawning obnoxiously to annoy Martin even further more. I walked to the kitchen (ten minutes later) to not only find Martin but Holly sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee that Martin had made. Holly smiled once she saw me standing there, gaping at her.

"Jack, close your mouth. That's gross. I'll leave you two to talk." Martin pushed back from the table and walked to the bathroom. After this, I'm planning his murder. Holly continued to sip the coffee as if nothing happened.
"Hi Jack. I wanted to talk." She put down her coffee and crossed her arms across her chest. I walked over to the counter and took a seat on the stool.
"If its about me calling you a skank, I apologize." Holly shook her golden locks. I bit my bottom lip and waited for her to continue.
"No, it's about my grade. My 'rents are really pissed off that there was no way I could raise it and they've taken away my car and credit card until I get it raised up. So I'm here, begging you to give me a way to raise them?" She turned her golden head to the side and looked up at me with those crystal blue eyes. I sighed in defeat, an idea occurring in my head.
"Well there's one way. But you're probably not going to like it?" Holly suddenly sat up straight, her locks bouncing on either end.
"What? Jack! I'll do anything for a better grade!"
"Well.. I have a friend, and he might be interested." Holly smiled and nodded in understanding. Jonathan is going to just die when he finds out who he's got a date with.

---

After calling Jonathan, telling him about the news and being bombarded with questions about what he should wear, I decided I'd go and visit Alex. Slipping on some black skinnies, a grey V-neck, and putting on a beanie cause my hair looked like shit, I walked out the door and to my car. I drove downtown to Alex and Zack's place. It was a Sunday night, so i wouldn't be long with Alex. I stepped out of my car and walked up to the door, knocking lightly. I heard someone shuffling their feet and the door swung up, revealing a groggy Zack.
"Jack? Hey. Come in." He step aside and let me in. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the hall.
"Alex is in his room. You can go and see him. Down the hall and last door on the left." Zack said, dragging his feet across the floor and making his way to what I suppose was his bedroom. I walked to the bedroom Zack had told me to go. I decided I'd knock just in case Alex was doing something.

"Come in." was the response I got after I knocked. I opened the door and found Alex standing in nothing but his boxers, staring intensely at his closet.
"Zack, what do I wear tomorrow? Shit this is hard!"
"You can just go like that." Alex jumped and reached over for a towel, pulling it over him.
"Jack! What're you doing here?" I crossed the distance between us and pulled him close. He dropped the towel and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pecked him on the lips lightly, causing a pink tinge to form on his cheeks.
"I came to see you." I mumbled, nuzzling my head in between the crook of his neck. He hummed in content and titled his head so i can nip at the tender flesh right below his earlobe. He giggled when my lips lazily dragged on and about his neck, nipping and pecking whenever. He pulled back too soon and reached for the towel again.
"Don't pout." Alex smiled and placed a hand over my cheek. My hand instantly connected to his and we just stood there, staring into each others eyes. He, of course, broke the gaze.
"Alex." I dragged out his name and jumped onto his bed. He laughed and pulled out a pair of sweats and a v neck (similar to mine) out of his closet. He walked the distance to his bed and climbed on top of me. I idly wrapped my arms around his waist to bring him closer. Alex looked up with those big brown eyes of his.
"So, were you trying to look good for me tomorrow?" I smirked when Alex's cheeks flushed red.
"Shut up." He muttered, placing his forehead against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, this is a filler. Bleh. I just needed to write cause I felt I was being a bad person fro not writing. Sorry I promised I was going to make the following chapters long but of course, this isn't.
Comments, concerns, good jokes?
-Jada(: