Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet (5/?)

Jack's POV

I gave out the assignments to everyone and at behind the desk.
So this is what it feels like to be a teacher? Not too shabby if I do say so myself.
I smiled to myself and suddenly realized that I had someone standing in front of me. I looked up and saw Holly standing over me. She was a fairly cute girl and had a decent figure. I smiled up at her.
"Jack. Can you help me out please?" She said it in a little girly voice. Was she trying to flirt with me? I shook away the thought and walked to her seating area. She explained what she needed help with, which was really easy. Even a seven year old could do it. Nevertheless I still obliged to help her. As I explained what she needed to do, I felt someone watching me. I look up and saw Alex staring at me while twirling a loose strand of hair around his finger. I smiled and turned my attention back to Holly. I walked over to where Alex and Zack were sitting. Alex was chatting about his favorite snack, Fruit Pastilles. He stopped talking when he saw me standing there.

"Hey Jack!" Zack said, with a little too much enthusiasm. Alex punched Zack's arm afterwards.
"Ow dude! What was that for!?"
"Be respectful!" Alex hissed. I chuckled.
"Alex.. I said its okay for you to call me by my first name. You're the only one who still calls me 'Mr. Barakat'."Alex blushed and mumbled something. Before I could say anything else, the bell rang and the class sprinted out the room. Zack had told Alex that he had to do something, so that left Alex and I the only people left. I helped Alex clean up and with the board. I sat in the chair and spun myself around.

"Having fun?" Alex said smirking. I stopped spinning.
"Why yes actually. You should try it sometime." Alex turned to protest, but he ended up tripping over his own two feet and falling into my lap
Shit! My jeans tighten and Alex's eyes widen. He got off me quickly.
"I.. I'm so sorry Alex. I don't know why that happened-"
"Jack.. Are you... Um.." I shut my mouth. Should I come out clean with it? Do I even tell him? Is it any of his business anyways?
"Alex.. I have to tell you something.." Alex looked at me with his chocolate eyes. He turned his head slightly to get a better view.
"Alex.. I'm-"
"Jack!" Fuck! Holly came bouncing in the room. She stared down Alex hard.
"Leave shrimp. I have to talk privately to Jack." Alex looked at me and reached for his stuff. He walked out the room solemnly. I sighed.
***
Alex's POV

Why do I always have to stare at him? Why is he so fucking adorable? There should be a law against it. Fuck.
"Why is that skank Holly always wearing short ass shit when Jack is here? She never wore things THAT short before? I mean, her skirt looks like fucking underwear. She's so fucking disgusting..." I hated Holly. She was a skank and nothing more. No guy really liked her. They only liked her cause she was easy. Zack shrugged.
"Maybe she likes him. Maybe he'll they'll go out. Ya never know. He looks like the guy interesting in that." I wanted to punch Zack in the face for even saying that. I turn my attention back to Jack and see him smiling up at her. It broke my fucking heart. Maybe Zack's right that he's into girls like that. I sighed.

"Look. He's going to help her out. She totally wants him." I bit my lip. My hand instantly went to my hair and I twirled a piece of it around my finger. I guess I was staring cause I look up and see Jack looking at me. He smiled. Ugh. He was walking over here. Okay I need to calm down.

"I need to have my aunt send me some Fruit Pastilles They're the best.." I stopped talking when I felt Jack's presence next to me. Zack of course was a fucking idiot and calls him by his first name. I punched him in the arm. Not such a good idea. My hand is throbbing now. I hate when Jack forces me to call him 'Jack'. I mean, I know my manners.

"Hey dude, I have to go somewhere. So I'mma have to leave you. I'll pick you up at the end of the day though." Zack said and ran off before I could give him an answer. I sighed. He left Jack and I in the room by ourselves. Awkward tension much? I offered to clean the board and Jack helped me clean up our area. Jack sits on the chair and starts spinning himself around.

"Having fun?" I said smirking to myself.
"Why yes actually. You should try it sometime." I turned around to say something back but of course, I tripped and fell on top of him. Why am I so fucking clumsy? I felt a bulge on my ass and my eyes widen. Did he just get hard?! I got off of him quickly. Jack started stuttering for an answer. I was about to ask him if he was into guys but of course Miss Home-wrecker had to come along. Woop dee fucking doo.

"Leave shrimp. I have to talk privately to Jack." Did she just call me shrimp? What the fuck? I'm about two seconds away from slapping her. Instead, I grab my stuff and head out the door. I wish I had the fucking balls to tell him how I really felt. Guess I'll never get the chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I felt really bad. And to make up for it, I wrote chapter 5 and 6! :D
I'll be posting chapter 6 up later *crosses fingers* :")
Btw, excuse me for making Alex sound like a six year old :')
Enjoy!
Comment, concerns, good jokes?
-Jada(: