Status: Finishedd !

Her First True Love

The Envious Ex(Envy All they do is envy Don't they know what's in me Don't they know I'm comin' back

When I got up I put on a pair of light pink skinny jeans,a white tank top that said,"Don't You Wish You Were Me?!?",and my light pink and white Pastries.Today was a dress-out day at out school so I took the advantage and dressed out.I grabbed my bag,phone,and keys and rushed out the house where De'Andre's sister's car was.I said hey to Aryelle and got in the back with De'Andre and hiz boyz.They stared at me for a while until De'Andre said,"Dang,ma!!You lookin' good."I blushed and he laughed."Thx,bt dnt ya think I alredy knew dat?""U is tew cocky,ma."he chuckled.

Once we pulld up to da school,a trashy lookin gurl with some ugly lookin red,blue,and black weave startd mean muggin me to the poin wher i went ova der and said,"WHAT!!Do u have some kind of starin' prob or what??"Da girl decided to step up to me and said,"I know you ain't talkin' to me."I just had enough of her and her stupid attitud and said,"What you and your messed up weave gonna do??"

She then slapped me and said,"That,b*tch!"I lunged at her and she fell on the ground and tried to get away.I started pullin' on her weave.Then her friends came over and TRIED to help her fight back,but I was just to much for them.LOL:)Ikpt fightin until I feel some strong arms pull me awa.

~De'Andre's P.O.V.~
I was talkin' to my boyz when all of a sudden we heard yellin' and we knew it had to be a fight.When I saw who it was my mouth dropped.It was Kaira and my ex Tasha fighting,well really Kaira.Kaira ended the fight by slappin' Tasha in her mouth and punchin all her friends in the mouth.Tasha's friends helped her up and ran away.I went over to Kaira and said,"Dang baby!!I ain't know you could fight."She said,"Well you never asked."We laughed and went into the school.