Status: Finishedd !

Her First True Love

Oh no she didn't!

~Kaira's P.O.V.~
As soon as we walked in the school,everyone was congratulatin me on how well I beat Tasha's a*s.I just said thanks n went to class.About five minutes later Tasha n her crew cam in lik nothin just happened.Tasha rolled her eyes n i just smirked.We were waitin on the teacher when Tasha did somethn that made me wanna go crazy.

~Tasha P.O.V.~
I really hate Kaira as u already kno.So after she beat me up me and my lil' group came in the class lik we didn't just get beat up.I saw Kaira n i rolled my eyes.All she did was smirk.It was time to put my revenge on her in action.Hahaha!!So i walked over to De'Andre n sat on his lap.Then i softly stroked his d*ck.I knew he was gettin hard n he began lettin out soft moans.I looked over at Kaira n she wasn't even payin attention until her friend umm...Nina,..no Nini said look Kaira.She look over n saw what I was doin n began clenching n unclenchin het fistz.I kno part 1 of mi plan had worked.I knew i was gonna get beat up so i took the oppurtunity n kiss De'Andre with full LUST!!

I quickly got off of D n hid behind my ex boyfriend who is also De'Andre's best friend,Dylan.He looked at me,smirked,n then moved away so I could get what I had comin.Oh noooo!!

~Kaira's P.O.V.~
Once Nini told me to look over at Tasha,I was beyond mad.At this point I felt lik a volcano about to EXPLODE!!I quickly pushd evryone n i mean EVRYONE out mi way over to dat trick,b*tch,sl*t,h*e,or wateva the h*ll u wnna to cal her.She look soo terrified ova dere in her lil' a*s corner.Lolzz.When I got ova dere she said,'Umm..hey Kaira.How's it goin??'I said,'B*tch dnt play!!Im tired of yo homeless lookin a*s so stop the bull!!'She said,'Idk wat I did but calm down.Ok.'In my head I'm thinkin,'Is diz b*tch forreal??'I looked at her with a smile n said,'Ok.Ima leav u alon.'As soon as I turned around,she let out a sigh of relief.I quickly turnd around n stole off her fac so hard that I think I heard her jaw break.It felt soo gud so I kept goin at it for 30 minutez straight.(Lolzz)I finally stopped wen I heard the teacher walk in n say,'Kaira!!Principles office.NOW!!'I was on my way out,but i turned to D n said,'How cud u??'

~De'Andre's P.O.V.~
Ok,I kno wat yall thinkin.'How cud u do dat to Kaira n y didnt u go afta her??'Well i really dnt kno the ansa.Now i feel soo stupid for letting Tasha get to me n losin the one i LOVE.I hav to get her back.But I will admit,that felt realy gud n was getin me hard.