Status: Hiatus. I'm going to take a step back and work on the story. I think I posted it a little too quickly. I'll be updating when I can. Don't give up on it. (;

Ella Claire

That Little Girl

The band finished playing “Unholy Confessions”, and M. Shadows picked up a bottled water to guzzle down before they played the next song. As he looked out over the crowd, a particular fan caught his attention. One of the lights had fallen on a small face—a young girl’s face—out in the general admission section of the audience. People were shouting profane obscene words and shoving each other around, but this little girl was unfazed by the excitement around her. The light above her made her curly hair glow like a halo around her head. Her mouth hung slightly open as she listened to the other members of the band as they spoke. Her big green eyes were full of curiosity as she gazed directly at him, then her view switched to Synyster as he played a riff on his guitar. Shadows kneeled on the edge of the stage.
“Bobby. Hey, Bobby!” he called to one of the members of security.
“What’s up?” the burly man replied.
Shadows pointed to the girl and the man, presumably her father, whose shoulders she was occupying, “See that girl and the man she’s with? There’s something special about that little girl. I want to meet her. Get them during the finale and bring them backstage. Can you do that for me?”
“Sure thing, Matt.”
 “Fiction” was just starting when Daniel Romans felt a hand on his shoulder. Ella’s body twisted above him and he felt her gasp, her small stomach sucking in quickly. He turned to face the broad chest of a fluorescently-dressed security guard.
“You and your daughter are going to have to come with me, sir.”
Daniel was confused. “But, we weren’t doing anything wrong; and I asked if there was an age restriction for general admission. I was told there was no problem.”
“No, it’s none of that. Just walk this way with me.”
Ella whimpered as her father followed the man through the crowd. He easily parted the rowdy audience for the three of them to get through.
“Daddy,” Ella leaned down to whisper in Daniel’s ear, “where are we going? It’s not done.”
He knew she meant that the concert wasn’t over yet, but he couldn’t tell her that they were, for some reason, in trouble.
“We’re going to see the rest of the concert from a different angle, is all,” he replied.
He took her hand from where it gripped his shirt collar for balance and kissed it tenderly.
 The guard finally stopped walking when they were at the side of the stage. “You’ll have to wait here for a moment.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry the chapters are so darn short. I don't even have an excuse. ::XD: I like to keep them short, though, keep you guys interested if you are even mildly. (;
I have nine subscribers now! And thirty-two readers! ::crazy: I'm so happy. I've never had more than two subscribers. :3

Thanks for reading; and remember, don't be silent! Feedback is always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have to say. It lights up my day. (:

Edit
Sorry that there was a giant chunk of text that repeated when I first submitted the chapter. I fixed it, guys. I don't know what was up with that.