The Tragic ending.

Fun times Part 2

My mind raced to another time we spent together. We were throwing a pool party and all our friends were over. We sat in the hot tub together watching everyone else have a good time laughing as we watched other people throw each other in the pool.

One of my friends came over and sat down next to us. “Whats up losers!” He said sitting across from us.

I looked away for a moment and looked at him. “Hey nice to see you to buddy.” I said to him.

“So how are you losers enjoying sitting here doing nothing?” He asked

“Pretty good.” I said. I quickly ducked down pushing my girlfriend out of the way as a water balloon came flying and hitting my friend in the face.

“Damn it that's fucking cold!” He said standing up looking for who threw the balloon.

A group of girls were laughing at him by the table with a whole bag of water balloons.

I watched as he went over there and picked up the person who threw it. “Hey everyone look who came not wearing a swim suit!”

“Don't please!” She pleaded with him but my friend would have none of it. He picked her up and threw her into the pool.

Everyone who saw this laughed. I could not help but laugh as well.

She got out of the pool and came over to me. “You have an extra towel?” She asked.

“Why did you get a little wet?” I said to her smiling

She gave me a dirty look

“Alright fine take mine over behind me on the table.” I finally said. “Next time come prepared!”

“Thanks for pushing me out of the way of the water balloon.”

I looked at my girlfriend with a smile “No problem!” I said to her giving her a light hug. “Was the least I could do.”

Suddenly a water balloon hit me in the back of the head. It was really cold. “Damn it!” I yelled. “You don't pull that crap on the person who hosts the party! I'll kick your ass!”

My friend yelled “Bring it! I'll throw you into the pool as well!”

“I'll give twenty dollars to anyone who throws him into the pool!” I yelled.

“You don't have that kind of money”! He yelled back

“Well whoever wants to take the chance might earn free money!” I yelled.
“Alright fine.” He said standing over the edge of the pool. “Which one of you wants to push me in I'll take you with me.”

“Watch this.”

I watched as the love of my life got out of the hot tub. She went over to the table and grabbed a water balloon.

“Hey!” She yelled.

My friend turned only to have a water balloon smash him in the face. He stumbled and fell into the pool.

Everyone laughed

She came back over and sat next to me. “So wheres the money?” She asked.

I laughed. “Did I ever tell you I love you?” I said to her.

“More than once.” She said giving me a kiss.