The Tragic ending.

The departure.

My mind came back to reality. I noticed tears streaming down my face.

“I'm sorry.” She said again and turned and walked away.

I stared in disbelief at what just happened. My heart shattered and left broken. I wanted to yell out but I could not. I don't think I could have spoken if I wanted to.

I sobbed thinking to myself Is this my fault? Did I do this? Did I say something to turn her away? My mind played back on all the things I recently said to her.

It seemed like only a few days ago we were happily talking with each other and things could not have been better.

She joked me with told me how much she loved me I told her how much I loved her. My heart racing each time we talked, holding my breath as I could not wait to receive another message from her, waiting for a phone call to hear her sweet voice, meet her in person and embracing her.

Now it was to be no more I would never have that luxury ever again. The greatest thing in my life had walked away from me, the most dearest person of all had left me, the person who truly loved me for who I am was no more.

My tears came out uncontrollably now as I sobbed hard sitting there on the park bench watching her disappear from view.

A dark seductive voice in my head whispered to me. “Look what you have done? You drove away the love of your life. How did you not see this coming? I told you how worthless you are. I warned you about this day. Yet you still held on to hope. You know what hope gets you? Nowhere!”

I shook my head dismissing the voice. I stood up and decided to head home.

It was persistent. “What are you going to do now? You know if you just followed my advice this would have never happened. You would have found death, death truly loves you for who you are, death would hold you forever and keep you warm. Death would never walk away from you.”

I slowly continued walking toward home listening to the maddening voice in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter. The love of my life leaving me :'(
Please leave comments/tell me what I need to improve on. Greatly appercate if you did.