Status: Hello Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Handsome and the Beast

Interrogation

Roselia sat up straight when Detective Sanders walked into the interrogation room, if she would have known they'd suspect her as one of the robbers she would have ran away like Darcy. The scent of Sanders caused her to get a little antsy and she wanted nothing more then to grab him and take him right on the table in front of her. She could sense other cops on the other side of the two way mirror...one of the few hold backs.

"Miss Starr correct?" his smooth deep voice asked as he set the folder he held down onto the table and took off his suit coat and draped the coat over the back of a chair across from her. Roselia nodded, they didn't have her hand cuffed since they didn't find any weapons on her and she wasn't exactly dressed like she was robbing a store. Yet they were still here questioning her for hours.

"You have gorgeous eyes." Roselia said with an innocent look. His blue eyes narrowed and he cleared his throat.

"Tell me again why you were in the alley way." he said. His white button down shirt hugged powerful muscles, his black holster and butt of his gun stark against his left side. If he removed the shirt, she knew she'd see an undershirt pasted against hard abs, muscle solid under tan skin.

"I told the other detective! Why must I repeat everything. I was walking with my friend Darcy when we heard the jewelry store alarm going off and-"

"Where was Darcy when we got there?"

"She took off and said I was on my own. She's not very adventurous."

"How did you hear the alarm when no one else can?"

"Silent alarms can be heard by dogs, and people with amazing hearing. It a very high pitch whine and if you are hurrying to rob a store there's no way it could be heard. Anyways it's obvious that if the store was to be robbed it'd happen from the back door, or in that store's case the side door. I ran to the alley way and saw one of the robbers and didn't hesitate and hurried to knock him out. Then from there-"

"Are you really that stupid?" Sanders asked as he slammed his hands on the table.

"Look I can handle a few guys! I knew what I was doing."

"You could have been shot, or worse killed!" he growled. Roselia sensed the few other cops leave meaning no one was there to watch them. She stood up, and he stood up straight. He was a foot taller then her, and he was all muscle. He wasn't going to take any chances with her and all she wanted to do at the moment was touch him, mark him with her own scent. Sanders looked as if he never smiled, as if he didn't know happiness. Taking a daring step towards him she kept her hands still at her sides and bit her bottom lip. He didn't move or even tense up. She stopped right in front of him, her wolf screaming for her to make a move.

"Sit down Miss Starr." Sanders said with a warning tone.

"Just let me touch you." she said starring into his eyes as she lifted one of her hands slowly and placed it on his scruffy warm cheek. His eyes darkened and he grabbed her wrist, not hard.

"I don't know what you're trying but you need to sit down before I cuff you."

Roselia knew he didn't feel the connection, humans weren't as affectionate as the shifters, and it saddened her. She jerked her wrist from him quickly and wrapped her arms around his torso causing him to tense up finally. She rubbed her cheek against his chest taking in his scent and mixes her's with his. Roselia knew she couldn't flat out and tell him she was a lycan and he was her chosen mate. He'd never believe it, she was already a suspect. No need to spill any weird secrets now.

"You're the one I've been looking for." she said...well so much for not spilling anything weird now.

"What game are you playing?" he growled not moving. Roselia stepped back and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm Roselia Starr, and I'm being hunted." she said thinking quickly. He looked at her in confusion.

"Hunted? Look this interrogation isn't over. Sit your ass down now!" he snapped after shaking his head. She glared at him and went back to sit down.

"Happy?" she growled.

"Over joyed. Now why are you being hunted?" he asked; she looked around.

"Not here." she whispered.

"Fine, then where?"

Roselia cocked her head to the side. "Your place or mine?"