Status: On Hiatus. Sorry guys x

God's Image Reflected in Your Eyes

Cinque

Gerard stayed silent under his brothers cold glare.

”Well?”

”Well What?”

”What the hell where you thinking?”

”Mikey, relax! It’s only for a few days,”

”Gerard. You got suspended. Again!”

”I’m well aware of that fact Mikey, I happened to be there.”

Mike closed his eyes and sighed angrily, he couldn’t loose his temper, it wasn’t worth it – he wasn’t worth it.

”Just get out of my sight.”

”What?”

”You heard me Gerard. Get out!” Mikey shouted the last part and Gerard had to dodge as bits of vase missed his head. He stormed out in a sulk as his brother desperately tried to calm down.

Meanwhile, inside a smaller house, a few streets over, a very different atmosphere existed.

Frank had rushed home in vain, finding that the message that had been left for his father had been recorded on his cell phone, rather than the home line – leaving Frank doomed.

Frank had been sitting in the same pathetic position since he had discovered his fate and now, hours later, he felt pins and needles rush around his blood, trying to distract him from his thumping heart. He pushed his back closer to the bookcase and tightening his arms around his legs.

Thoughts raced around his fragile mind, each situation far worse than the former to enter his imagination and as grains of time fell through his desperate clutched, fear invaded Frank’s small body and he knew it was only a matter of time before -

SLAM

”Boy?”

It was over. The sick game of hide and seek inside of his young, tortured mind has reached it’s climax, and suddenly Frank didn’t want to play anymore.

”Boy!” It sounded again, anger spilling over into the greeting.

”Here.” Came the whimpered reply, and at once, like a hungry shark to innocent blood, the elder man was on his son.

”What the fuck!” came the screamed outraged sentence that summed up Frank’s life.

He was ripped up from the ground immediately, turning his pins and needles against him, making them stab pain throughout his flesh.

The first punch was strong and caught Frank off guard, almost unbalancing him.

”What did I tell you freak?”

Frank held his silence, he’d learnt from experience it was the best way to deal with monsters, with their glowing red eyes and breath poisoned with liquor.

”I told you to stay out of trouble” It roared, contrasting his son’s silence.

The beating that was to follow was one of the worst that Frank would ever experience.

Every punch his it’s target with a sickening smack, every kick burned worse than fire, forcing the boy to allow a small cry escape his bruised lips.

And every single hit destroyed a small piece of something much more precious than flesh and bones, t’was not only Frank’s body which took the beating, but his soul too.

The final straw for the beaten creature was when I found itself being thrown across the room, Frank’s back connected with the glass table and it shattered with brutal force, falling onto pale skin like fatal snow, leaving behind a river of red.

Using all of his anger and will power to stand up, Frank let out an agonized scream, full of pain and rage.

It was enough to stop his father in his tracks, letting Frank escape.

”I. Fucking. Hate. You. Fuck off and die!” he yelled at the stunned adult.

He used all of his strength to run out of his nightmare, a strange feeling coming over him as he left a scene of carnage behind him.

Once out in the cold night air, Frank’s brave face cracked and shattered into tiny pieces, much like those still sticking out of his wounds.

Without an idea of his destination in his busy head, Frank ran and ran until he could no more.

A disgruntled Gerard was wandering the streets aimlessly, annoyed at how his life had turned out.

He was still muttering angrily to himself when he came to the park. He searched it with his eyes and was surprised to see a small figure sitting alone by a tree.

His mother always said that her eldest son’s downfall would be caused by his curiosity, and as he made his way over to the stranger, he found himself agreeing.

However, as he neared the figure he saw it wasn’t so much of a stranger after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slight delay, I did try to update in Egypt but the keyboard was in Arabic and I had people reading over my shoulders all the time so I gave up T_T
I'm quite unsure about this chapter, I approached this chapter with a different writing style in my opinion and I'm not sure of the results - so...
Feedback would be amazing.
Thanks for reading everyone =]
Love Beth
xoxo