Status: Done...

Every day

2/5

I can feel his stare. The weird man that momma tells me to stay away from. She’s heard rumors about this man, his name is Gerard Way, and he likes little kids. Momma said I should be scared of him, but I just can’t be. Gerard is a very pretty man and I feel bad to say this, but I want him! I’m 12, but Momma always says I look like I should be 9 and that’s probably why Mr. Way stares at me, like I was his newest prey, little old Frankie Iero. I look for trouble though, I go to the park every day because I know he’ll be there watching me. I look him in the eyes so he knows that I know, but I’m too afraid to approach him. Momma and Daddy say that he’s a sick bastard for taking advantage of young children so I’m afraid that’s all he’ll do to me, use me. I want love, even if I’m only 12 and shouldn’t know what love is, I want it. The neighbor boy has love, his sister has love, and even little Scotty down the street who is ugly as a frog has love! I’m not afraid of Gerard because he’s not scary, just different.

I look up from my homework to see Momma kiss Daddy and I think about how everyone has love, except me. I mean yeah, Momma and Daddy love me, my best friend Sarah loves me, and even all my babysitter who love to come over even when they don’t have to love me, but that’s not the love I want. I want Gerard, and I’m going to get him, soon too.

* * *


Mrs. Moreno was our substitute today, she tried to teach us about sex ed. Yeah I’m a very small seventh grader, so what, I still needed to know what safe sex was if I was going to get my Gerard. She explained what condoms were and how they worked; she even explained how to use them if you were gay. To much surprise, a lot of kids at my school were gay. Everyone in this town was very excepting, but being in the seventh grade, every parent worried for their child. Okay so you might be wondering why the hell someone just doesn’t arrest Gerard, but really, he hasn’t done anything to anyone. He stares at kids and has this exotic, lustful look, but no parent has proof of him doing anything inappropriate which is why I have to go about this very carefully, I don’t want Gerard to be in trouble.

The substitute finished up her lesson and set us free to talk which is why I’m currently chatting with my group of friends.

“So do you think what they say about Gerard is true?” Brendon asks. Brendon Urie is my best guy friend and he is one of those motherfuckers who have found love with his boyfriend Ryan. Ryan Ross was another of my friends, but he hasn’t been around as long as Brendon. “Because my older brother went to school with Gerard and say he’s a creep, but he doesn’t believe he’s that sick in the head.”

“Well Babe, the dude’s weird, but I don’t think he is even that weird. The parents and teachers are freaked out over nothing.” And that’s how the rest of the period went, talking about the creep pedophile known as Gerard Way, soon to be known as MY Gerard Way. The bell for my last class rang and I all but sprinted to the park, only slowing down to relax my breath so I made my usual entrance. Today’s the day, I’m going to approach him right after I look up into his eyes. His beautiful honey, hazel eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'll just post all 5 since it's done... Why the hell not;) Comments please:D ILY!

xo
Anita:)