Status: Done...

Every day

4/5

“Ge-gerard, ahh, Gerard please, faster!” I screamed as he pounded into my rather small body. It hurt like hell, but I needed to prove to him that I could take it with pleasure, not pain. He bit down on my lip and it hurt too, but I moaned like a good little whore. Sometimes, you just needed to be bad if you wanted the things most important to you. Gerard and his fascination with me was important right now, very important. He finally came and plopped down beside me kissing me everywhere. He mumbled an ‘I love you’ and my heart just swelled.

I cuddled up to his side, like Brendon always bragged about doing to Ryan after sex, and was comforted by Gerard’s manly muscled arms engulfing me to his chest. I kissed his chest softly as he ran his hands mindlessly through my hair in deep concentration.

“Gerard, what are you thinking about?”

“Hm? Oh nothing baby, just some adult thoughts that wouldn’t interest you.”

“Gerard, if I’m going to be your boyfriend, you need to know you can share anything with me,” I said while kissing his cheek. He cringed and I knew I said something wrong. “Uh, di-did I say something wrong baby?”

“No, it’s just. -sigh- Frankie Baby, you know that you’re 12 and I’m 23. We aren’t supposed to be together, I can get in big trouble for what I just did to you. Baby, I love you very much, but-”

“But you can’t be my boyfriend. I understand Gerard.” Suddenly his arms pulled me to his chest and I felt safe as he whispered to me.

“Baby, I promise. If you still want me when you turn 18, then I’ll be there! I love you and I want you forever, but I can’t be because other people don’t understand that age can’t define love. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re 9, 12, or 17. I still love you more than anything in the whole wide world, understand me?” I nodded my head and he pulled me into a kiss. We stayed like this, pushed up against each other all night. Naked and in love, it wasn’t until 7am that I realized I was going to be late for school and Gerard was going to be late for work. We quickly got changed and Gerard dropped me off at school. He looked around and gave me one last kiss that made me feel like I was floating a top of a white cloud. “Frankie Baby, remember, you can never tell ANYONE about what happened. I love you and I’ll see you later. Every day, at the same time, on the same bench and swing.”

***


It was now 4pm and there was no sign of Gerard. I was worried someone caught him, though I didn’t tell a soul. Brendon questioned me, Ryan questioned me, even Sarah questioned me, but each got the same answer.

“Every day, at the same time, on the same bench and swing.” They didn’t know what it meant, but I did. I understood perfectly what he meant, or so I thought. She hadn’t showed up. I sighed and grabbed my school bag, running home, disappointed. “Baby, I promise. If you still want me when you turn 18, then I’ll be there! I love you and I want you forever, but I can’t be because other people don’t understand that age can’t define love. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re 9, 12, or 17. I still love you more than anything in the whole wide world, understand me?” it played in my head, over and over. I just had to wait because I loved him, and he loved me. He’d be there for me, but not now because I didn’t want him getting in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
12 year olds having sex? That's freaking normal now a days, even if it is sad:P

xo
Anita:)