Status: Done...

Every day

5/5

I wish I could tell you I waited for Frank, but I didn’t. I got what I wanted from the young boy, and the sick bastard I am, moved on to the next one. A new park, a new bench, and new prey. Do I feel bad? Yes. Would I fuck the poor kid again? Yes. Will I ever go back to find him? No.

I sat down, in that auditorium with my class. A class of 30 young boys and girls. There was supposed to be a man to talk to the kids about stranger danger and how no matter what someone said, don’t go with them because it’s dangerous. I was 36 and still hadn’t been found out. 36 and I had already corrupted many children, like the sick bastard I was, yet nothing could make me stop, those children just excited me too much. I laughed as the principle announced the man. He was a 25 year old victim to pedophile rape. He had been in therapy for 4 years now, trying to be convinced that the man was never coming back. The man was Frank. Anthony. Iero. My eyes bulged out as the small tattooed man came upon stage.

He was as beautiful as the day I left him, maybe even more. He spoke about how the man tricked him when he was a young boy, promised him the world as long as he never talked to his parents or anyone. He refused to tell anyone whom the man was because he still loved him and was hoping he came back. The man wrapped up his speech with the scariest sentence ever spoke.

“Every day, at the same time, on the same bench and swing. Those were his last words to me and every day since that day I’ve sat at that swing, from 2pm until 5pm. I wait for him because I know he will return for me, I just know it.” The principle coughs beside him because Frank is starting to stray from the topic, telling the kids that strangers are bad. “Listen kids, just because he’s coming back for me, doesn’t mean they will for you, so don’t trust anyone.” He waved a little then stepped off the stage to rejoin his therapist and parents. The principle dismisses each class and I leave with one last look to Frank.

***


There he was. At the playground that I took my brother to almost every day when we were little. The young boy was no longer my young 12 year old baby boy, but was now my young 25 year old Frankie. I know I’m a sick man and you can blame me for preying on young boys. I’m 36 year old Gerard Way, and currently I was obsessed with the boy on the swings every day at 2pm. He helped me discover my illness known as adolescentilism, a sexual arousal by impersonation of children, or children themselves. Frank Anthony Iero-Way was that child that could always arousal me. Forever he would be my little boy on the swings.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end... I'm sad it came to an end, but all things must:) Wish me luck and tell me what you think!

xo
Anita:)