‹ Prequel: Never Say Never
Status: Working on chapters

I'll Never Let You Go

Please read Never Say Never before you read this sequel. Also there are going to be things in the authors notes at the end of every chapter that you need to look at. Cause sometimes im horrible at explaining just what things look like.

"He's walking! Justin get down here!" I yelled. I heard running footsteps down the stairs. I flashed my eyes over to the stiars and saw Justin literally leap off the last few steps. In the time it took for Justin to get down stairs he had stopped walking at sat down. I walked over to the opening for the kitchen and said," Come here, lets show Justin how you can walk!"
In the middle of him walking to me Kallie walked in the room and shouted," Oh my gosh, you got him to walk!"


Pictures of Brea and Justin's House

Brea: Former YouTube Star back in Febuary 2011. In the time following after that, Justin Bieber had discovered her singing abilities. Now, in late October 2012, Justin and Brea had taken their relationship to the next level, Marriage. Brea is now Brea Bieber. Brea has two succesful albums out with a third one on the way. She starts off this story being 19 and her birthday is March 14th.

Justin: Teenage hearthrob known for his hit singles Baby and Never Say Never. He discovers Brea after meeting her at a theater when he was surprising his fans at his movie. He has some conflict with Brea's old friend Darren Criss because they both love Brea. Fortunately, 18 year old Justin Just married Brea.

Kallie: Brea's best friend who moved out to California to be closer to brea after high school. She is currently engaged to Brea's half brother Cole who is 21. She is also starting off this story a month pregnant with his kid.

Darren Criss: He is an old family friend of Brea's family. Brea and him always had a secret crush on each other until Brea was working on her second album in New York. At that time they dated for a bit but he left for the UK telling her, she didnt know herself. He desperately still tries to get her back. He told her that now she is getting married he will stop trying to get her back for now..