Burn To Ashes With Me And Let The Wind Take Us Away

So Kick The Life Out Of Me

"Lexy-poo!" I heard Alexxx yell.

I opened up the bathroom door and stuck my head out, "What?"

"Your dream boy, Ryan's here."

"Are you serious?"

He smiled, "Would I lie to you?"

I smiled back at him, "Nah."

"Exactly. So hurry up and get out here because I don't think he feels comfortable sitting by a gay boy."

I giggled a bit, "I'll be out in a few seconds."

I shut the door and then threw on the black, silk nightgown I was going to wear. Yeah, it's a PJ thing, but I want to look hot. So I'm wearing it.

I walked out into the living room and saw Ryan sitting across from Alexxx and just sort of staring at him.

I smiled at Ryan, "Hey."

He looked up at me and smiled, "Hey."

"So are we going to go?"

He nodded, "Yep."

As we were heading out of the house I turned around and waved to Alexxx, "Love you!"

"SAFE SEX!" He yelled and then the door shut.

On the car ride to his house I asked, "Are you okay with Alexxx?"

He looked at me for a second and then looked back at the rode, "Yeah, he's cool."

"Ah."

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh, you just seem kind of uncomfortable around him."

"I'm fine with him, but I don't want to be alone with him. I didn't like being alone with Kris and I'm not going to like being alone with Alexxx."

"Oh."

He glanced at me, "It doesn't mean I don't like them it just means I don't like being alone with them. You can understand that, right?"

I touched his hand that was sitting on the seat, "I understand, Ryan."

"So your dads not home?" I asked as we walked into his house.

He looked back at me and smiled, "Yep and he'll be gone until late. Or at least that's what he said."

"Did you ask if I could come over."

He nodded, "He said it was fine as long as we didn't make a mess."

I brought his hand, which I was holding, up to my lips and kissed it, "Okay."

He pulled me close to him and kissed me softly on the lips.

And that was nice, but I was sick of soft kisses. I wanted something fierce.

I bit his lower lips, which made him gasp, and allowed me to get my tongue into his mouth. He smiled against my lips and then shoved his tongue into my mouth.

He ran his hands over my shoulders and down my back and I shivered under his touch. When his hands came back to my neck I took one of them and place it under my nightgown and moved his hand up to my breasts. He smiled against my lips again and rubbed my breast.

After a few seconds of making out against the wall I got sick of wearing the nightgown. I wanted to be naked and I wanted him to be naked.

I broke the kiss and then reached down and lifted the nightgown up and over my head.
I then smiled innocently up at him and grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. I slowly slid the belt out of the loops of his jeans and once it was free I threw it across the room.

As I started undoing his jeans he took of his shirt and then helped me take his jeans the rest of the way off.

I shivered when I saw how hard he was under his boxers. I got down on my knees and used both of my hands to pulled down his boxers.

Once they were down I smiled and then took him into my mouth.

He thrust his hips against my face, which made me gag, but I continued to suck.

After a minute or two he pulled away from me and pulled me up and then pushed me against the wall. Ryan was normally quiet and shy, but wow, during sex he was like a beast.
He thrust into me and I gasped.

"Ry," I whispered into his ear, "we didn't use protection."

He kissed my cheek, "Fuck it."

I smiled and then wrapped my legs around his lower back.

Just as I was about to reach my climax the front door flew open. And that's when his dad walked in and yelled, "What the fuck!?"

This is what happens when you have sex with your boyfriend at his house in the living room.
Ryan pulled away from me and pushed me down on the ground.

"Stay away from her," Ryan said sounding very scared and strong all at the same time.

I watched as Ryan's dad came at him and punched him square in the jaw.

I let out a scream, "Ryan!"

His dad pushed Ryan out of the way and started coming for me, but Ryan jumped into him and pushed his dad away from me.

His dad grabbed Ryan by his arm and yanked him up. There was a loud pop and Ryan screamed.

"Ryan, oh god," I whispered. What was I going to do?"

Ryan looked at me and his eyes were filled with tears, "Run, Lexy."

I shook my head. There was no way I was going to leave Ryan.

His dad punched him again in the face and then threw him into a wall.

I crawled back towards Ryan's room.

Once in there I searched around for something, anything that I could use against his dad.
Under Ryan's bed I found a small box. I opened up the lid and inside there was a small, silver gun.

I opened it up and saw it was loaded.
A few tears fell from my eyes and then I stood up with the gun in my hands.

I walked back into the living room and saw Ryan laying on the floor and his dad kicking him.

"Get away from him," I said. Thankfully my voice was steady and strong sounding.

His dad turned around and said, "Shut up, bitch."

I cocked the gun, "I said get the fuck away from him!"

His dad looked at me again and laughed, "You're going to shoot me?"

He turned back around and kicked Ryan again.

I took a step forward, "I said get away from him!"

He turned around again and laughed, "Shoot me, bitch." He then turned back around and kicked Ryan again.

I aimed the gun at his back, "This is your last chance."

"Oooh, I'm shaking," he said and then kicked Ryan once again.

A few more tears fell. I closed my eyes and then pulled the trigger.

BANG.

I opened my eyes in time to see his dad fall to the ground clutching his chest.

"Oh, God," I whispered.

The gun fell from my hands and then I let out a long scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
= [