Burn To Ashes With Me And Let The Wind Take Us Away

And If You Have To Go..

Two Weeks Later

Frankie and I were sitting in the living room and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Alexxx was out doing God knows what and Ryan was getting out of the hospital today.

"So how are you and Penny?" I asked Frankie. She didn't talk about her relationship with him much, but I knew she loved him.

"Good," she said with a small smile on her lips.

"What's that smile for?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," she giggled.

I poked her, "Frankie, tell me why you're smiling like that."

"Well, Penny's staying here tonight since his parents aren't going to be home."

"Uh huh?"

Her smile got even bigger, "And we're going to do the dirty."

I laughed, "The dirty, eh?"

She nodded and giggled some more.

Just as I was about to say something the door flew open and Alexxx walked in, smiling too.

What's up with all the smiles today?

"And why are you smiling?" I asked.

He jumped over the back of the couch and sat next to me, "Because, my dear, I have found us a place to move into!"

"Fo sho?" I asked.

He nodded, "Fo sho."

"Tell me about it."

"Well," he began, "it's this huge, Victorian house on the other side of Vegas."

"WAIT!" I yelled.

"Huh?"

"The other side of Vegas?"

Alexxx nodded.

I smiled, "Okay."

He gave me a funny look, "Okay then.. Anyway, like I said, it's huge and extremely beautiful. So I was looking at it today with a realtor and I filled out the little form that you do when you want to buy a house."

"Wait, wait," Frankie said, "How can you afford to buy a house? Especially a huge, Victorian house?"

"Alexxx's parent's are rich, like mine, and they're paying for it, right Alexxx?"

Alexxx nodded, "Yep, but unlike Lexy's parents, mine care about me and her, so they want to give us a house."

"Wow," Frankie said.

Alexxx just nodded, "So yeah, the realtor is going to get back to us in a few days to let us know if we're getting it or not."

"Does it sound like we are?" I asked.

Alexxx nodded, "And if we do get it we'll all have our own rooms with four to spare."

I smiled now too. I love Victorian houses.

"Do you have a picture of it?" I asked Alexxx.

He nodded and pulled a picture out of his hoodie.

"Oh my God," Frankie said, "That is fucking huge."

Alexxx nodded, "Told you so."

My smile got bigger, "I love it."

Alexxx kissed my cheek, "Good."

Around noon the phone rang and since I was right by it I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Lexy?" Someone asked.

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Your Aunt."

"Oh, hey," I said, "Supp?"

She sighed, "Stop being cute, Lexy and get your ass back over here."

"No," I said. She was not going to ruin my perfectly good day.

"Lexy, I know you don't want to, but you have to."

I shook my head, "No, I don't. You're not my legal guardian, as a matter of fact neither is my mum. I am my legal guardian now. "

Last week I had gone and got emancipated from my parents so they now had no say in anything that goes on in my life.

My aunt sighed, "Whatever, Lexy."

I laughed, "I guess you didn't really want to call and tell me to come back?"

"No, I didn't, but your mother called and asked me to."

"Ah," I said.

"Yep, well, I'll let you go."

"Bye," I said and then hung my.

See, my aunt was really a cool person.

Just as I was falling asleep on the couch the front door opened. I looked up and saw Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer.

"Hey, boys," I said.

Brendon smiled weakly and sat down on the floor next to the TV.

Spencer waved and went down the hall to Frankie's room and mine.

And my Ryan, sat down on top of my legs.

"Supp?" I asked.

Ryan sighed, "A social worker visited me today at the hospital before I left."

"Uh huh?"

"And they need to find me a home since my dad's.. you know, dead."

I sighed, "Yeah?"

"And they found me one, but it's.. it's in Canada."

"What?!" I yelled.

He nodded, "Yeah."

"You can't go, Ryan."

He sighed, "But I have to, there's no where here for me to stay."

I pouted, "Alexxx and I are working on buying a Victorian so you can stay with us! We'll have enough room for you too.."

Ryan laid down on top of me and kissed me softly on the lips, "Shhh, babe, it's going to be alright."

A few tears ran down my cheeks, "No, Ryan, it's not because if you leave then I'll be heartbroken and so will you."

He kissed me again, "I have no choice."

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky sigh, "When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow, he whispered.

I bit my lower lip and started to cry more.

Ryan just held onto me and sighed.

I looked over and saw that Brendon's head was in his hands.

Was he crying too?

- - - - -

Frankie's Point of View

Spencer and I sat down on my bed and he smiled.

"You're so cute when you smile like that," I told him.

Aw, he blushed!

I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled against my lips so I smiled back.
I pulled away from the kiss first and just stared at him. He looked sort of nervous, but I guess we all are when we first have sex, right?

"You okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, just nervous."

I smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about."

He smiled back at me and then pulled me onto his lap. I stared down at him and then pulled my shirt up and over my head. He stared at my bare breasts and I smiled. I felt him hard under me, which made my smile even bigger. I reached down and worked at undoing his pants. He helped me get his pants off and then his shirt and my skirt.
And then we were under the covers moving to an unheard song.

Then right when I was getting really, really into it my door opened and in walked my brother, Kris.

He just shook his head and walked back out.
So we finished fucking and then I ran out into the living room to see my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ze House