Burn To Ashes With Me And Let The Wind Take Us Away

And They Lived Happily Ever After..

2007

I woke up with a jump, my son, Ryan was crying.

I rolled out of bed and went into his bedroom. He was sitting up in his bed, cuddling a teddy bear his daddy bought him, and crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked as I sat down on the foot of his bed.

"I miss daddy."

I pulled his little, two-year-old body into my arms, "I know you do, sweetheart."

Ryan, and the rest of Panic! At The Disco were in the mountains working on the lyrics to their second CD. We had spent the first week with them, along with Frankie, Zach, Codii, and Seven. But after a week we all had to come home because us mommies had jobs and couldn't stay in the mountains for four weeks.

"When's he coming home?" Ry asked.

"Soon, baby, soon."

He sniffled, "How soon, mommy?"

I laid him back down and pulled his covers up, "Well, if you go to bed and stay asleep for the rest of the night, when you wake up again he should be here."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Really."

I leaned over and kissed him softly on the forehead, "Now go back to dream land."

He yawned and then closed his eyes, "Okay, mommy."

I went back into my bedroom and laid back down.

When I opened my eyes again morning light was finding it's way through my windows. And my husband, Ryan was cuddled up next to me.

I smiled because today was going to be a good day. And how could it now be? I was back with Ryan so I was invincible now. Nothing could bring me down when I'm with him.
I closed my eyes again and fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

"Daddy!" I heard Ry yelling, "Daddy!"

Ryan opened his eyes slowly and the second his eyes met mine a smile formed on his lips.
He sat up and opened his arms up for a hug, but the hug wasn't for me, it was for Ry.

Ry climbed up on the bed and went right into his dad's arms, "Daddy!"

"Hey, buddy," Ryan said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, daddy."

I smiled at their cute-ness.

"What about you, babe?" Ryan asked, "Did you miss me?"

I smiled even more, "Of course, I did."

He blew me a kiss, which I caught.

"I've got news too," I said.

"News?"

I nodded, "I'm pregnant, again."

His face lit up even more, "Wow."

I nodded, "I know, right."

Downstairs I found Kris and Alexxx, the hottest gay couple ever, making breakfast.

Yeah, we still all lived in that huge Victorian house.

Well, except for Frankie, Spencer, and their son, Zach. They bought their own house across the street.

"Good morning sunshine, the Earth says 'Hello,'" Alexxx said while smiling.

"What's chu making?" I asked.

"You'll see when it's done," Kris said while shooing me out of the kitchen.

"Fine," I said while pouting.

Ry came running downstairs with a Bat Man cape on, he ran into the kitchen, where I heard Alexxx saying, "RY!"

I sat down on the sofa and did a little stretch, I felt tired still.

A few minutes later Ryan came downstairs and sat next to me, "I really missed you."

I smiled, "I know, I really missed you too."

"I hate spending time away from home," He said with a sigh.

"I hate it too, but it's a part of your job."

He shrugged, "Yep, and I love my job. Just not the traveling away from home weeks at a time."

Just then the door opened and in walked Frankie, Zach, and Spencer.

I smiled up at my best friend, "Hey, bitch."

Then I did a little oops face because I just said bitch in front of a two year old.

She shrugged and then sat down on a love seat with Spencer.

Zach went running into the kitchen where he found Ry. Once again I heard Alexxx saying, "Hey!"

"I am so sick of being pregnant," Frankie said.

Yeah, she was pregnant again. Except she was six months along and with twins.

"Just a little bit longer and then you'll pop those babies out," I said.

She laughed, "Yeah."

"And then it's going to be hell at our house," Spencer said while smiling.

We all laughed and giggled and farted.

Then Kris came walking out and sat down on the floor in front of Frankie.

"Hey, baby sister."

Frankie petted his hair, "What do you put in your hair? It's so soft."

He giggled, "Lotion.."

She laughed, "You're silly."

He nodded, "I know."

He then rubbed her belly, got back up, and went back into the kitchen.

"Ry! Zach! Put down the pudding!" We heard him yell.

Which brought a smile to my face. Our boys were little devils, while Brendon and Codii's daughter, Seven was an angel.

"Mommy!" Ry yelled.

"What?" I asked.

He sat down on my lap, "Where do babies come from?"

"Why?" I asked.

"'Cause I walked by daddy's and your room and him and uncle Penny was saying something about how they need to stop ducking so much 'cause they don't wanna have a zillion babies by the time they're thirty."

Frankie and I both grew wide eyes and laughed, "Sweetheart, I don't want you worrying about where babies come from for a long time, okay?"

He shrugged, "Okay!"

He then jumped off my lap, sat in front of the TV and watched Barney.

Yes, Barney.

Brendon then walked in with his daughter, Seven in his arms.

"Hey," he said.

"Bonjour! Ca va?"

He laughed, "I have no clue what ca va means."

"How are you?"

"Ah, good. Great. Wonderful."

I smiled, "Where's Codii?"

"Sleeping, she stayed up all night with Seven because she was just so excited about me coming home."

"Oh," I said.

He put Seven down and she went and sat between Ry and Zach in front of the TV.

"Ryan's where?"

"Upstairs," I said.

"Thanks."

"Oh, Benden?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Tell him to keep the door shut when he's talking about ducking."

He chuckled, "Okay then."
♠ ♠ ♠
=D