The Traumatizing Point

Chapter 3

Today seemed to go by faster than normal. I called into shitty McDonald's and informed them that I was going to family reunion, which honestly wasn’t the case. I got home and told my parents to hurry up and get ready so we can go get Tabatha. After about a few minutes of yelling and continuously texting Tabatha, my dad told me that my mother wouldn’t be joining us. I really didn’t care

“We invited over Nathan so we’re going to pick up before Tabatha” My dad told me. All I could do was nod. I really didn’t mine Nathan going, honestly, I thought he was too nice. I ignored that thought and before I knew it I saw Nathan enter. He turned behind the chair and gave me a friendly wave.

“Hey uh…” He started.

“Emily” I finished for him, giving him a friendly smile back in return.

“Emily, yeah, sorry” He said shuttering a little. I saw my father and him talking back and forth while going to the destination of my bitch or Tabatha.

“HEY BITCHES!” I heard that voice. Tabatha. I smiled and opened the door for her to slide in. I waved at her like a crazy fan girl, which just made her roll her eyes.

“Well, whose this fine thing sitting in the front?” Tabatha stated.

I cleared my throat and spoke, “That’s Nathan. His new in my neighborhood.”

“Well hi there! I’m Tabatha, Emily’s best friend. May I say you are gorgeous” Tabby spoke in a heartbeat.

“Nice to meet you too.” He said simply and turned his attention back to my father. The drive to my uncle’s house was never long and never too short.

Of course we were welcomed from my Uncle Jimmy who was outside on back porch smoking away on his Marbalo cigarettes. “Hey! Nathan right? Jimmy.”

“Yes. Nice place” I heard Nathan say.

“Let’s go on the trampoline” I said towards Tabby. She just agreed and we walked our happy asses over to the trampoline.

“So do you like, like Nathan?” Tabby asked as we got to trampoline.

“I mean his alright. He has a wife, his like around thirty or something. Old. But his pretty hot looking” I said honestly, looking towards Nathan as we jumped. I saw Tabby look between the both of us and shook her head.

Don’t…

I looked around and shook my head a little.

Don’t fall for it…

Why am I thinking of this weird stuff?

“Are you alright?” Tabby said towards me. “They called us in..”

“Yeah sorry.” I said getting off the trampoline with Tabby. We walked towards the door and slid it open as we went inside. We both had a strong scent of cigarettes and barbecue mixed together.

“In Jesus Christ, AMEN!” Everyone yelled out as we received our food. I could see on the corner of my eye Nathan was eying me and walking towards me.

“So this is fun right?” He spoke as he got a little closer.

I slowly nodded.

RUN I heard the voice ring throughout my ears. I shook my head and got it out. I’m starting to have a weird feeling about Nathan..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update till so late. I really am sorry. It's hard when I have two other fanfics going on. So again, sorry! It's short but that's all I could do. 531 words..