Degrassi High: Exposed

Three

You have a crush on Spinner?!”

“SHHH! Paige be quiet!”

Paige Michalchuk burst out laughing, a huge smile spreading across her face. “I can’t help it Marco. You always fall for the guys who are totally straight. I mean come on, how the hell do you expect Spinner freaking Mason to fall for you?”

Marco shrugged. He hadn’t thought about it that much. He’d been too busy worrying if Spinner was ok. “I don’t know Paige. You don’t plan these kinds of things, they just happen. Anyway I’m kind of worried about him….”

Paige stared intently at Marco. It wasn’t unusual that he would worry about people for no reason but he seemed very serious about this. “What’s wrong with him hun?”

Marco shrugged, “I have no idea. He was in a lot of pain this morning and I could tell he was trying to hide it.”

Paige sat thoughtfully. She cared about Spinner about as much Marco did. “Try talking to Jimmy. He knows everything there is to know about Spinner.”

Marco’s signature puppy dog face was aimed directly at Paige, “Maybe you could do it for me?”

“What are you like afraid of Jimmy or something? He’s like the sweetest guy ever Marco man up and talk to him.”

Marco sighed taken aback slightly. Paige could never resist his puppy dog face before. Maybe he was getting rusty. “Come on Paige! I’ve done you like a zillion favors. Can’t you just do this one for me?”

Paige rolled her eyes. “I would but hun, you’re going to have to admit you like Spinner eventually and Jimmy is more than likely to keep your secret. He’s like the perfect best friend.”

Marco sighed. He hated bothering Jimmy with all of his problems. He knew Jimmy was a great person, Jimmy had been there for Marco when he’d been beaten up because of his sexuality. “Fine. Whatever Paige. Just don’t expect me to ever do anything for you again.”

Paige grinned, “You’ll come crawling back to me eventually hun. They always do.”