Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

Those Pigs Are Crafty Little ***ers

As Jeremy steps back and gives me room to step further into the elevator, Jake comes skidding into the elevator.
"No fair," he complains, "you got a head start, I had to lock the door behind your careless ass, and I bet you even payed that stupid plant in the hallway to trip me up!"
I smirk at him. "hey, alls fair in love and war!" I glance between Jake and Jeremy. "Jake, do you know Jeremy?"
Jake blushes and looks nervously up at Jeremy through his bangs. "U-uh, y-y-yeah, I... Know him." I raise an eyebrow at him. Jake? Shy?
"Alright, flying pigs, I know you're there! Come out, come out, so I can make flying bacon outta you!!" I yell at the empty spaces in the elevator. Or that's just what the flying pigs want you to think! Those pigs are crafty little fuckers.
Jake gives me a weird look. "Um... Ronnie? Are you alright?" he asks me hesitantly. "Why exactly are you yelling for flying bacon from flying pigs?"
I grin at him. "Duh! You're all shy all of a sudden! The only explanation is flying pi..." I trail of as I realize something. "ooohhh, not quite flying pigs. Should I say flying Jeremy's?" I waggle my eyebrows, looking slyly between the two of them. They both instantly blush madly. "Ooohhhh, I'm so right!! And Jeremy, it is so obvious! The sexual tension is killing me! Ask the damn boy out already before I do it for you!" I squeal excitedly, barely pausing to breathe. Breathing isn't important at a time like this. I start hopping and clapping my hands, squealing like a gay boy.
"Woah there, who said anything bout asking anyone out? Psh, I'm sure Jeremy doesn't like me like that Ronnie," Jake chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.
Jeremy looks at Jake with a blank look on his face, then asks him, "um, you gay?"
Jake glares at me, a furious blush spreading up his neck. "Bi," Jake grinds out, trying to kill me with his eyes. Since he's so busy planning out my murder, he doesn't notice Jeremy nod to himself and seem to steel himself for something.
"Uh, hey Jake?" Jeremy asks quietly.
"What?" he mutters unhappily.
"Will you go out with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe um... Surprise? Dija miss me? I missed writing, and all Of you awesome people, so I figured I would try to get out some chapters. I will try to update ALL of my stories, but just a fair warning, it might not be that often that I update. Enjoy me lovelies!
~Quinn