Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

We Are The Fallen Angels

I huddle into Lila's side as we make our way across the parking lot to her car. They can't be dead! They both were only children, so I don't have any aunts or uncles to live with. Also, Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa are all dead. I have no currently living relatives, so whats gonna happen now?
I hear feet running up behind us, then slowing to shuffle beside me. "What happened to the shrimp?" Noah's silky voice asks from beside me. I feel Lila shift as a smack sounds to my right. "Hey!" Noah yelps. "What was that for?"
"Just because hes shorter than most of us, doesn't mean he's a shrimp!" Lila retorts.
"Okay, what's wrong with Ronnie?" Noah asks, probably rolling his eyes.
"My parents... they got... they're... dead," I croak, my voice breaking on dead.
Noah stops and spins me to face him, clutching my forearms. His eyes search mine, looking for an untold truth. He squeezes his eyes shut as he hugs me, rocking me back and forth as I sob into his chest, murmuring "I'm sorry. So, so sorry." Then, he picks me up, cradling me gently like a baby the rest of the way to the car.
As Noah sets me gently into the passenger seat and straps me in, I notice Kyle and his goons coming up behind Noah. "What's the matter, fag? Your boyfriend dump ya?"
Noah closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, turning as he exhales sharply. "His parents are dead. Now what the fuck do you want?" Noah growls from between clenched teeth.
Kyle looks past Noah at me and smirks. "Your parents probably killed themselves because they were so ashamed that their son was a weak, pathetic little fag," Kyle hissed.
Noah's back tenses, and his left fist goes flying right into Kyle's jaw. Kyle stumbles backwards and holds his jaw, hissing in pain. Noah calmly closes my door, then climbs into the back seat. "Let's home, guys. I need to pack. Also, Lila, please turn on We Are the Fallen Angels," I whisper.
"Why would you need to pack?" Lila asks, turning on the requested song.
"No family. Child Services will probably be here by tomorow," I sigh.
Noah looks at Lila, then turns to me and says, "We're staying the night with you. You can't go without a Three Musketeer going away party."
I smile weakly at my friends. "Thanks guys. I really need your support right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone seen the adjustment bureau (pronounced be-you-row)? Pretty sick. And, I'm sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I'll try to update sooner next time. And thank you to my commenter. I will mention her next chapter. Also, anyone interested in co-writing this with me? I forgot the big-brother's friend's name,but you can be him. Heck, you can re-name him if you want!
Quinn