Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

Evil Rainbow Teddy Bears

I roll over, mumbling 'no, evil rainbow teddy bears! You will never get me! 'Cuz I'z gotz super ninja skillz!' I feel a tiny finger poke my nose and hear Isabel, who I now dub Izzy, let out a little squeaking noise. Me, in my half asleep state, am still seeing evil rainbow bears, and since my dreams never make any sense, I shout 'No! Izzy! The teady bears got you! And ate you! No! Damn, teddy bear, I am gonna ninja kick you so hard that my Izzy will come flying out of your motherfucking ass!" I hear Izzy giggle from far away, and I am really confused, thinking the teddybear ran like the pussy it is, when suddenly, I feel myself shoved violently out of bed. I let out a girlish scream and jump up,strike a ninja pose and yell "Bring it on, fucker!" I squinting at the harsh light suddenly being shone in my eyes. What the heck! You'd think fighting evil rainbow teddy bears on the surface of the sun would be bright, but this really hurts. Wait, so if I'm not on the sun with evil teddies, then where...
"Now, now, Ronnie, that is no way to speak around a lady, espesially one as young... er... pretty... as this one sitting here," Jake jokes. My eyes snap open and I look around, realizing that I am in my new (hopefully temporary) room, Izzy is sitting and giggling on Jake's bed, and Jake is standing there trying to look stern and failing miserably.
My eyes widen, and I open my mouth to speak, when... "What a movewfufing ass?" I stare at Izzy for a second, then I look at Jake. We look at eachother for a few seconds, then bust out laughing. I am laughing so hard that I have to lean on Jake for support. Soon, he falls over, and we are a laughing heap on the floor. Izzy just stares at us. After a few minutes, Jake calms himself, and still later, I'm not anywhere near stopping.
"Um, dude, you can stop now," Jake finally says.
"This... is why... you never... make... a sleepy... Ronnie... hysterical," I wheeze. Jake smirks.
"Oh, I can make you hysterical," he growls seductively. My mouth drops open with a pop, and my eyes get really big. I stare at him in shock. He starts to laugh, and then I realize he was joking.
I cross my arms and pout, whining, "Heeeeey! Thats not niiice! You can't scare people like that!"
"Oh, you know you want me," he smirks. I roll my eyes. One of the things I learned about him last night is he is a bi boy with a big ego.
"Hey, now, lets keep it Y rated, now, shall we?" I semi yell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys, sorry it is so short and took such a long time to get out. I've been having a rough time. I'm sure I've mentioned. I ride horses before, but if I havn't, well, now you do. My riding instructor has four horses. Very recently, one of them slipped off a cliff and broke her back. The vet had to put her down right there. She was only six. She was, is, beautiful, inside and out. She was only six. Her name is Tawnie. Black and white paint horse. Please sent a prayer for her. She was so sweet and innocent. Even if it was her time to go, it still makes it hard. She will always be remembered, and is forever in my heart. I will mention commenters next chapter. Love you guys. Use protection.
~Quinn