Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

At Least Let Me Get Dressed Before You Molest Me! And Pull Up Your Damn Pants!

"Alright, Izzy! Go get ready for breakfast!" Jake says cheerily.

"Ok," Izzy nods, gives me a squeeze, and marches out of the room. I tell Jake I'm going to take a quick shower and walk into the bathroom. I get into the shower, do my stuff (not that stuff, you perv!) and get out smelling like strawberries. I blow dry my hair and shuffle out of the bathroom. All in 10 minutes. Don't worry, unlike Jake, I am actually very friendly with my towel. As I pull out my favorite Care Bear boxers, Jake gives me an odd look.

"What?" I ask. "Care Bears are amazing! And so... Cuddly!"

Jake shakes his head. "Care Bears suck!" he exclaims. "Besides," he drops his pants, "Hello Kitty is way better."

I stare at his bright pink Hello Kitty boxers in disbelief. Then I let out a bark of laughter. "That is so stereotypical gay guy!" I giggle.

"Well, at least I'm not the one proclaiming my gayness to people by saying 'Care Bears are so cuddly,'" he imitates with a lisp.

"Oh, fuck off," I shove him playfully, then turn and bend down to grab a pair of black skinnies from my drawer. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my butt. I yelp and jump, spinning around. "What the hell, Jake?" I growl.

"What," he asks innocently. " I saw an opportunity, and I grabbed it."

"At least let me get dressed before you molest me!" I exclaim, yanking my jeans up my legs. "And pull up your damn pants!"

"Hey, at least I decided not to go commando today," Jake smirks, zipping his pants.
I wrinkle my nose. "Did not need that image, thank you very much."

"Oh, you know you like it," he smirks. I pull on an Askind Alexandria band tee and a pair of socks that match my boxers. Jake rolls his eyes and pulls on socks that match his boxers. "Copy cat," I mumble under my breath. Then I pull on my black converse, Jake pulls on his white ones and we walk out the door. "Race ya to the elevator! Last one in is a rotten egg!" I shout, racing down the hall.

"No fair," Jake shouts from behind me," you got a head start!"

I cackle and push the down button at least 12,382,183 times as soon as I reach the elevator. I turn around and bounce on my toes, waiting for the ding of the elevator or Jake, whichever came first. Suddenly, I see Jake barreling down the hall just as the elevator dings. I turn and run into the elevator, and suddenly bounce off of a wall of solid muscle. As I fall strong arms wrap around me, and my grey eyes meet hazel ones. The hazel eyes are set in a strong face with a button nose, wide, full lips, and a dimple in his chin. In other words, this blondie is gorgeous.

"S-s-sorry," I stutter, heat rushing up my neck. Just then, Jake skids into the elevator, breathless.

The guy smirks. "No problem." As he sets me back on my feet, I crane my head back to look at him. "Whats your name, short stuff?"

"Hey, I'm not short! I'm just... Vertically challenged. And, my name is Ronnie. What's your name, Sky Scraper?" I say all in one breath.

He chuckles, a deep, rich sound. "Jeremy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayz! A new character (again)! So, I'm sorry I havn't updated in so long, but I reread this and thought is was a crap story, so I just didn't write. I'm so sorry, you guys, you deserve much better than me. If anyone wants to help out, I would be so glad. I'm goins to try to update way more often from now on. And if you think I'm taking too long to update, just message me and say "Get your lazy ass onto (insert story title here) and update!" Oh, and read this amazing story, it's called Notice Me. I don't remember who it's by, but look it up all the same. Hey, here's a joke. Why do squirrels swim on their backs? To keep their nuts dry!
Alright, I love you all,
Quinn