Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

A Party Song.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

Tyler’s house was HUGE! Maybe as big as Alex’s…I was just as lost. I was looking around for Kara or Alex or someone. I decided to stand in a corner and text them. I was gonna stand there until I got a text back.

My phone vibrated: Kara.

>We’re out back, sweetie.

I shoved my way to the backyard. There was a pool full of people and drinks everywhere. It was a like a whole other party.

I saw Alex and Jack and I walked over to them.

“Wow, Stella. You look really nice,” Alex said. He was like staring at me and it was kinda awkward.

“Yeah she does! You look hot, girl! Ohmygosh! You have to come dance with me, sexy lady!” Kara shouted over the music.

I tried to object dancing with her, but she was pulling my arm.

“Ummm…ok...”

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I watched Kara pull Stella away to where there were a few people dancing. Rian came back with 3 beers.

“Hey, stop staring and take your drink,” Rian shoved me lightly, bringing me out of my own world. “What is up with you lately?”

“Pshh…duh man,” Alex started, “Stella.”

I took my beer and swallowed what I chugged. Alex and Rian continued talking.

“Did you see her, man?” Alex looked toward her. “She’s out there with Kara.”

I looked out there again. Stella was jumping up and down, shimming around and laughing. She looked so silly; so sexy.

“Woah! She looks…great.” Rian smiled at me.

I shook my head, reaching back to rub the back of my neck. “She trusts ME. Me of all people. I can’t…like her!”

“YES! YOU ADMITTED IT!” Alex yelled.

I smirked, shaking my head. “Is there anything stronger than this?” I chugged the rest of my beer and went looking for vodka, rum, something.