Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Wasted.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

Kara and I had been dancing for what seemed like forever. And it was so much fun!!

“Lollipop” by Lil’ Wayne came on.

“OHMYGOD! I love this song!” I jumped up and down. *So yeah, I had a few beers.* “We should dance with the guys. They look so bored.”

Kara agreed. “I totally love that idea.”

We ran over and they looked at us like we were crazy. I grabbed both Alex and Jack’s hands and winked at Jack as I pulled them both behind me.

“YEAHHH! Garden sandwich!!!” Alex was in behind me.

Jack was smiling and laughing, jumping around. I ran my hands on Jack’s chest as I danced with him.

We did that for a couple more songs, drinking in between.

Kara, who hadn’t had that much to drink, told us it was 3 am. “I’ve so got to go.”

I pouted a bit and glanced at Alex. He was leaning over and wobbling. *Or maybe that was me.*

“Yall got Alex?” I asked.

Kara nodded her head and I saw Rian let Alex lean on him. They were giggling like little girls.

“Hey Gardner.” He made a ‘V’ with his fingers and stuck his tongue through.

I kinda snickered. “Yeah, take him home. And thanks for being so totally fun!” I
hugged her.

As she hugged me back, she whispered in my ear, “Have fun with Jack. He’s waaay wasted.”

I looked up again and Jack was wiping sweaty, matted hair out of his face, joking with the other guys.

We walked over to them and Jack towered over me, drunkenly. We all walked out together.

“Alright, we’ll see yall later,” I waved at them.

Rian was trying to get Alex in the car.

“Yeah, see YALL later,” Jack mimicked me.

“Hey, be nice.” I shoved him. He stumbled a bit too much. “Ooh, I’m sorry.”

He got his balance and as I looked up at him, he was smiling. Like glowing.

*Was I seeing stars? I must be trashed.*

We reached my house.

“Oh shit. You can’t drive him. You gotta stay.”

He smiled, “In your room?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t care. Just don’t, like, rape me cause…I don’t want that.” I laughed at myself.

I tried like 4 times to get the key in the keyhole. By the time we got inside and I locked the door again, I was exhausted.

I turned around.

“Jack! Jack! Where are you?”

I walked; stumbled down the hallway and the bathroom door was shut. I don’t know how, but somehow, I tripped outside the door.

“Oowww!” I whined.

“Hold on. I’m taking a piss!” He yelled.

That sent me into like psycho laughing fit.

Jack opened the door and he laughed at me. “Why the hell are you on the floor?”

“I fell,” I pouted.

“Wait. I got ya.” He stooped down to pick me up and I was still laughing.

“Turn, turn.” I yelled.

He turned into my room and dropped me down on my bed.

“Damn! This is so fucking pink!” He sounded disgusted.

He laid down on the bed next to me. I curled close to him, putting my head on his chest.

“You look fucking gorgeous, Stella.” He slurred.

I grinned. “Thank you, baby.”