Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Theme Song: Over Thinking-Relient K.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

*Oh my god.* I was so falling for Jack. He made my stomach do flips and he made my head light. *Or maybe that was just my hangover.* I went back into the house. Kara, Kara, Kara. I had to call her, but I need more sleep. I hopped back in my bed, looking at my phone. I had one new text from Ashton. *Hmm.*

>Hey Stella. How’ve you been?

<I’m pretty alright, a bit hungover, but good. How are you?

>I’ve been good, too. But why are you hungover?

<I went to Tyler Jackson’s party last night.

>Oh really…wow!

<I know.

I was really wary of Ashton right now. I loved her, but she was still friends with Grace.

I yawned and turned over. My cheek still tingled where Jack kissed it…and the left side of my bed smelled like him. I curled up and fell asleep in his spot.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I crashed as soon as I got home. I almost thought I wasn’t going to make it to my bed. I slept until my body told me to wake up…which was when my phone rang.

I turned over…it was Alex.

>“So, man, did you tap that?”

>I rolled my eyes. “Seriously, Alex. Shut the hell up. It’s not like that with her.”

>“Woah, you’re serious about her.”

<“Yes, I am.” I turned over on my back, thinking about today and trying to remember last night.

>“You stayed there last night?”

<“Yes.”

>“Where? In her bed?”

<“Yes, Alex Trebek! Her bed!” I knew he was shocked because he didn’t say a word. “Ok man. Let me break it down for you…we got to her house and passed out in her bed. Clothes on. We woke up, tried to remember last night and…”

>“And what?”

<“I told her she looked incredible last night.”

>“Jack…dude, you really do like her.”

<“I know. And dammit, it sucks cause she’s so great and I’m not.” I covered my eyes with my arm.

>“Jack, I’ve known you almost all your life. Do you see the girls that want you? They love you, dude.”

<“But she’s not a hit and split. I want her around me. For a long time.”

>“Ok, we need to have a dude’s night with Zack and Rian. We have to talk about this.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

When I woke up again, I had another text for Ashton and one from Jack.

I opened Ashton’s first.

>I miss hanging out with you.

<Well, I don’t really want to hang around Grace.

>I know, but I’m not with her all the time.

<How about we talk at lunch tomorrow?

>Ok. We’ll talk then!

Then I opened Jack’s.

>Alex won’t stop talking about how you danced on him. He’s gonna have a hardon for weeks.

I honestly laughed out loud and said, “Eww,” as I responded.

<That’s disgusting. I don’t need to get drunk around him ever.

I got up to take a shower. I felt disgusting. Not for the text though. I just reeked of yesterday. When I got out of the shower, I knew I had to call Kara. Jack was all I could think of. He phone rang only once.

>“Hey girl. How ya doinnn?”

<“I’m good.”

>“Great! Now tell me about last night.”

<Dangg girl. You don’t waste time. But that’s actually what I was calling you about.”

>“I’m ready to listen.”

<“We just passed out on my bed, clothes on and everything and when we woke up, we talked about last night…and Kara…he put his arm around me and we fell back asleep.” I sighed and kept going. “Then when he left, he kissed my cheek.”

>“Stella, how many boyfriends have you had?”

<I bit my lip. “Umm…well…technically…none.”

>“Stella, really?! What?” Kara was really surprised.

<“I know. I don’t know what my deal is, but right now I’m freaked out because I really think I’m starting to feel something for him.”

>“Girl, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You’re beautiful and you’re actually around a guy that realizes this.”

<I groaned. “Whatever, Kara. Jack is like…a god among gods. There’s no way…”

>“Ok, Stella, really. He slept with you, but didn’t SLEEP with you. Jack isn’t that type of guy. He usually goes for any girl that wants him.”

<“Which is another thing. There are tons of slutty girls that are just gonna give that away to him, but I’m not one. He can get whatever he wants from those girls. But not me.”

>Kara interjected. “Have you ever thought that, maybe, you’re what he wants?”

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I was told to be at Alex’s house so we could talk. I pulled into his driveway and just walked into his house.

“Hey Mrs. G., Mr. G.” I smiled at them as I headed for Alex’s room.

“Hey sweetie. I’m making dinner right now. Let the guys know it’ll be ready in about 45 minutes.” Alex’s mom treated us all like her sons.

“I will.” I hopped upstairs and opened Alex’s door. All the guys were playing a video game and I was hoping that would distract them.

“Heyy! Look who it is! Mr. Lovesick.” Alex said, with that silly smirk on his face.
He was still playing the game, but he just had to bring it up.

“Welcome to the club, man.” Rian grinned at me. I rolled my eyes.

“I say go for it, Jack. She’s totally a keeper…Oh shit. Dammit, Alex.” Zack threw his controller down and Alex highfived Rian. “Seriously man…what’s your dilemma?” He looked at me from the floor.

Alex must’ve been looking at me, too. “Dammit, Jack. Stop the mopey shit. If you want her, go after her.”

Rian agreed. “Why don’t you ask her to prom? I’m going with Kara, of course. Alex can find some slut to ask…” Alex glared at him, but then laughed, nodding. “…and Zack…?” Rian paused.

Zack frowned. “I was gonna ask Stella…”

I looked at him like he was insane. But then, he grinned. “Nah, man. I’m just kidding. But you see how much you wanted to go with her?”

I fake glared at him and got down to start wrestling with him.

“You son of a bitch. I almost kicked your ass.” I laughed, punching him in the gut.

Alex and Rian were laughing, too.

“Now that the pussy moment is over, can I go back to killing you losers?”

I grabbed a controller and we played until it was time for dinner.