Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Tiny Dancer.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

We’d been inside, dancing and drinking for a while. Jack, more so than me on the drinking. Kara and I just sat on the couch, watching the boys and other people being stupid and silly. We loved it.

A slower song came on, but I didn’t know the name of it. Jack stumbled over toward me, reaching out his hand. I took it, giggling as the room spun. I held onto him tightly as he led me in the little dance we did.

I was doing great to be a drunk as I was, but I stepped on his feet a few times.

“I’m so sorry,” I giggled.

“You’re a terrible dancer,” Jack joked. I scrunched my nose up at him. “Well, I guess you can’t be awesome at everything, huh?”

“Nooope. Guess not,” I sang, shrugging.

The music changed to some rap song. I started laughing hysterically when I
heard and felt the thumping bass. I turned around, moving my hips to the beat. I felt Jack’s hands running up and down my sides. I continued moving my hips as I backed closer to his body. As I did, I felt his hips move in rhythm to mine and the music. I could also feel his excitement.

I turned around to face him, placing my hands on his chest. His hands slid down my hips and to my ass. My body got hotter and it wasn’t because of the crowded room.

I moved my hands up to shoulders and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. His hands moved from my ass to cradle my face.

…and everything after that got cloudy.