Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Sister, Sister.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I sent a mass text to Alex, Jack, Zachary, Rian and Kara.

“Ohmygosh. This makes me so happy.”

Rose started walking toward the kitchen and I followed her, phone in hand.

“Who in the world are all these people? I’m used to hearing about Ryan, Grace, Ashton, Neely, Will and Jake.”

I hopped on the counter as she raided our fridge. “Well, after the whole Ryan-
Grace sitch, I kinda cut myself off from all of them.”

“All of them?” She came out of the fridge with a bowl of grapes.

“Yeah, pretty much. It’s just that they all have a connection with one or the other or both and I’ve been trying to rise above that.”

Rose started clapping. “Way to go, Stel.”

My phone buzzed. It was from Zachary.

>I didn’t know you had a sister. That’s awesome. I get to meet her, right?

<Of course! I’m telling her about yall now.

My phone buzzed twice. A text from Alex and Jack. I opened Alex’s first.

>Is she hot?

I rolled my eyes before opening Jack’s.

>Sweet! Tell her hi and that I have an uber crush on her younger sister.

“Tell me about this new crowd you’re hanging with now.” Rose was messing around with her phone, too.

I texted the boys back and got another buzz as I spoke. “They’re amazing, Rose. I love them so much. All the guys I mentioned: Jack, Alex, Zack and Rian are in a band. And Kara is Rian’s girlfriend and pretty much my favorite friend.”

She looked stressed out, trying to remember everyone.

I hopped off the counter. “Ok, would you be opposed to meeting them soon?”

“I guess not,” She shrugged.

I jumped and yelped in excitement. “Let me call them and we’ll get something together. I’m so happy.” I kissed her on the cheek before running in my room to call Jack.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I was playing my acoustic while Alex and Zack went to eat all the food in my kitchen. My phone rang Stella’s ringtone.

“Heyyy,” I sang.

“Hey Jack! Ohmygosh! Rose is home!”

I laughed at how excited she sounded. “That’s awesome, sweetie.”

“Ok, I know it’s not that exciting to you now, but when you meet her, you’ll be pumped up, too!”

I put my guitar down before I headed downstairs. “I believe you.” I smiled to myself as I walked down the hallway and stairs. “But no way she’s as exciting as you.”

“Ahh, shush. I told her she HAS to meet yall.”

“Did you tell her about me?” The guys were still in the kitchen and May was on the couch in the living room, watching TV.

“Well, yeah, I mentioned you, but that’s about it.”

“Aww, baby, I miss your long, hard, thick…”

I smacked Alex in the stomach.

“Tell Alex to shut up!” Stella said.

“Already did. Anyway, tell her about me!”

She laughed. “I will. I’ve gotta get ready to go to dinner. I…um…I miss you.” She said the end, softly and it made my heart pound.

“I miss you, too. I’ll text you soon.”

There was a chorus of Aww’s. I glared at Alex and Zack.

“Bye Jack.”