Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Part of a Plan?

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I sat in my car, pulling at my hair, crying so hard. All I could think of was Jack. And Alex.

Jack was going to hate me forever and I wouldn’t blame him.

Alex…I don’t even know. He was drunk. I was supposed to be the responsible one. I was sober. And it still happened.

Tears streamed down my face. I couldn’t catch my breath. I wanted to get home, but I couldn’t drive. I leaned down on my steering wheel, crying more.

[Alex’s P.O.V.]

Stella pulled away before I could let her know my shoes were still in the car. I stood in the driveway, my bare feet on the warm cement. She was really quiet the whole ride to my house.

And I knew why.

I fully remembered kissing her. It was one of the few things I remembered. I remember puking outside of her car, her covering my mouth in the bathroom, and then kissing her. What happened in between those times were beyond me.

I’d been jealous of Jack for a while. I know he’s my best friend, but he had somehow gotten one of the things I wanted. I’d known of Stella since 9th grade and I knew she was a nice, quiet, but fun girl. But she never gave me the time of day. I tried to make her jealous by dating other girls, but she still didn’t seem to care. She was always stuck up Ryan’s ass. When they stopped being friends and Jack snatched her up, it bothered me. I didn’t know how he did it.

But maybe this little situation would change her mind about me.

Maybe.

I walked inside the house, crashing onto of my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
recognize im baaaack.

:)