This Is Me and You Until We've Got Nothing Left

I want to be better than I am

I had gotten up on the day we had to leave as early as Lewy wanted me to. Pete stayed asleep, having taken a couple of sleeping pills at midnight. I got up, got Lewy up, and proceeded to make him breakfast; it was 7 AM. Lewy was walking around the living room with a toy lawn mower that Ricky had gotten him. Lewy loved pushing this around, for balance, rather than holding my hand.

In the kitchen, I cooked pancakes, eggs and bacon for Pete, so he'd wake up. I made Lewy some mushy oatmeal, I called his name once I finished, "Lewy, c'mere."

He rushed towards the child guard to the kitchen and cooed, "Mama!"

I picked him up, "Hungry?"

Lewy nodded; he was understanding more and more. I set him in his high chair and fed him. Not long after, I let him loose in the living room and went to wake Pete; I felt a little bad about it, but I had errands to run and clothes to wash.

I shook him, "Peter, wake up."

He grunt and mumbled something incoherently and then rolled over to face me, "Hmm?"

"I gotta wash some clothes and go pick up some stuff, can you watch Lewy for a little bit?"

He hummed and sat up, "Did you cook?"

"Yeah, I made some pancakes and eggs and some bacon."

He smiled lazily, "Put some toast on for me?"

"Yeah. But get up. I'm gonna put some clothes to wash and then I'm gonna go get some diapers and stuff."

"I'm up. Gimme two seconds."

I pecked his cheek and left the room; Lewy was sitting on the floor playing with a light up Simon like toy. He didn't pay me any mind as I maneuvered around the room to the kitchen. I put some bread in the toaster and then went to the pantry to start a load of laundry.

Pete was in the kitchen when I returned, shutting the double wooden doors behind me; "Thanks for cookin' for me." He said as he moved to the fridge.

"I knew you wouldn't get up unless there was food. When the washer stops put the clothes in the dryer. I shouldn't be gone for more than an hour."

He gave me a thumbs up as he buttered his toast. I thanked him again and went to wash my face and dress properly. Returning to the living room, Pete was sitting on the couch eating while Lewy was reaching for his bacon.

"I already fed him," I told Pete, "And you know not to give him bacon."

Pete hummed, mouth full, "I know."

I knelt down and kissed Lewy's face, "Be good."

Lewy whined when Pete moved his plate away. I coursed back Lewy's hair and left them.


I returned home a little over an hour later with necessities; Lewy was in his play pen crying. I didn't see Pete right away; "Pete?"

"Bathroom!" He shouted.

"Why's Lewy crying?" I asked as I set the bags on the couch.

Pete reemerged; I had picked up Lewy, he only sniffled now. "He was getting into stuff."

"Like what?"

"He knocked over my coffee and I put him in the play pen when he started to cry; that was like a minute ago."

Lewy sniffled and rested against my shoulder. I kissed his forehead, "Aw, did you try to hurt your daddy?"

Lewy nodded; I don't think he knew what I asked. Pete and I laughed, "I didn't do anything."

"I think he wants a bottle or something."

Pete sighed, "I didn't know a kid that can walk could be so deadly."

"Was the coffee hot?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Then stop whining." I smirked.

I gave Lewy his bottle and returned to the living room. I sat down with Pete, who was looking through the shopping bag; "Diapers, wipes, baby lotion...Navy, we can buy this stuff when we land."

"I need this stuff for home," I told him, "I was running low on the lotion."

"Oh."

"I expect you should have some of this stuff at your house?"

"I only got a crib and a walker."

"At least you did something."

Lewy finish half of his bottle before he reach out for Pete. Pete smiled, took hold of him and immediately Lewy wrapped his arms around Pete's neck, "Aw, buddy."

I smiled, too, "He's apologizing for almost scolding you."

"The coffee fell on my crotch. I almost lost my balls."

"No more kids for you." I snickered.

"I think Lewy's enough."

I looked at him and thought about it; Lewis could be our last kid. I was kind of afraid to think of not having anymore kids with Pete. I wanted to have more kids, not right away, but after I actually have a good pace at my job, and after Lewy starts school. I wouldn't know if Pete and I could or would ever get that far. I could meet someone, he could meet someone who makes him happier than I ever have, and I wouldn't mind that, but I know that it would sting, just like when I was with someone and Pete didn't like it.

"Yo, Naomi?" Pete waved his hand in my face, "What's up?"

I shook my thoughts away, "Just thinking."

"About?" He asked.

"Babies." I said with a smile; I petted Lewy's hair back. "He needs a bath."

"Babies?" He questioned.

I stood and took Lewy, "Yeah. I like babies."

"Do you want a baby or somethin'?" He cocked a brow.

"Not now, I was just thinking about it." I replied nonchalantly, "I suggest you get ready, we leave in about 3 hours and I know you're such a diva."

Pete frowned, "I am not a diva."

"Oh yeah? You take forever to get ready and you have, like, 4 different hair straighteners." I began to go to the bathroom.

Pete followed, "Thats only if one breaks. Plus, I got a deal at this expensive hair place."

"Whatever you say, Pete."

Pete sucked his teeth and went to the sink; I let Lewy stand by the tub as I filled it. I got him undressed while Pete brushed his teeth. I set Lewy in the water and began to wash him up; Pete sat on the lid of the toilet, "He isn't fascinated with water anymore."

"Yeah, he likes toys now." I chuckled.

Once Lewy was done with his bath, I dried him off, put lotion on him and then dressed him. He yawned and whined so I could cradle him. Pete went in and took a shower while Lewy demanded to sleep, for me to carry and cradle him. He fell asleep after Pete's shower and I set him in his crib.

"I'm gonna shower, can you pack some clothes for me?" I asked.

Pete hummed, "Yeah, sure. Lew asleep?"

"Yep."

I grabbed some towels and entered the bathroom. I knew the hot water would be scarce so I would have to rush. I stepped under the water, and just as I was about to wash up, the glass door opened and Pete stepped in; "What the hell are you doing?" I snapped at him, "There's barely any hot water left because of you."

He snickered, "I forgot to wash my hair."

"You are such a liar, Peter. Why were you in the damn shower so long then?"

"I was thinking, just so you know." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I slugged his arm, "Go wash your hair in the sink then."

"No."

I rolled my eyes, "God, you're a jerk."

Pete just laughed as I began to wash my body; he took the wash cloth from me and I narrowed my eyes, "Pete, c'mon!"

"Stop yellin'," he got close to me, "Kiss me, Naomi."

I made a face, "Why should I?"

"Because you love me and I want you to."

"You didn't say the magic word, you scoundrel."

He grinned at me, "Please kiss me, Navy."

I leant forward and gave him a soft kiss, "There."

His arms wrapped around me; he dropped the wash cloth and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me, harder, and grabbed my ass; I wrapped my arms around his neck and slipped my tongue into his mouth. Pete groaned and ground his hips into mine; I felt his erect cock poke me in the stomach.

I broke our kiss, smirking, "Someone's aroused."

He smirked at me and nodded, "Yes I am."

I kissed him again, and then rubbed the back of his neck, earning a low groan. Pete picked me up, easily, making me yelp, "Pete!"

"Shh."

I shut my mouth and wrapped thighs and legs around his hips and back. Pete slipped his hand between the space between our bodies and touched me gently, "You're not wet from the shower, are you?" He kept up his smirk.

I shook my head, bit down on my lip, "That's all from you."

Pete smiled now and parted my slit, and slowly entered me. I sighed softly, feeling him tight around me. Pete grunted, "God, you feel good."

I placed my lips against his neck and kissed him up and down to his jaw. Pete slowly started to thrust, pacing as his hips met mine. I stopped kissing his neck to let out a low moan and sigh; I tugged at the ends of his hair, "Fuck me."

He picked up his pace, "Like that?" I could hear the cockiness in his voice.

"Yes." I moaned out, "Just like that."

Pete rubbed my clit a second later, causing a louder moan to leave my throat. Pete gave a laugh and began to kiss my throat and neck; "Such soft skin." He said to himself.

I ran my hand down from his hair to his arm and scratch; his skin was slippery from the water. Pete unbelievably thrust harder into me, rubbing me in the process; my back pushed hard up against the wall, I knew the tile would imprint on my back. I squeezed tighter around him, Pete moaned tightly, "Oh fuck." He spat out.

I kissed his lips, our tongues met and wrestled, making my stomach tight from arousal. I could lose my mind kissing Pete, he's a great fucking kisser. I was almost ready to cum just kissing him. I felt his seed fill me minutes later, us kissing hard, he kept going, and I finished moments after, crying against his mouth. Pete pulled out and set me on my feet, holding me, though, because my knees were weak. We parted and I ran my hand through his greasy, wet hair, "Amazing quickie."

He laughed, "Fuck yeah."

I stepped over to the water and washed up; the water was already cold, but I didn't care. Pete and I washed our hair and then we got out. I looked at Pete and swallowed, "Pete?"

"Yeah?" He looked back at me.

"We need to work on things, ya'know."

He nodded, "I know. I know we do and I know we're not together."

"I'm just..." I trailed.

"I told you, Navy, I'm growing up for you. I'm trying not to be stupid."

"Good," I murmured, "Thanks."

He gave another nod and then we left the bathroom.


Lewy was awake by the time we were on the plane; I had left my keys with my dad, and said bye. I was kind of nervous of getting on the plane, but Pete had held my hand and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "It's okay. We've done this before."

I nodded, "I know. But I'm always nervous on planes...like you."

Pete kissed my temple, "I got you, you got me. Lewy has the both of us. We'll be fine."

I exhaled, "Okay. Okay."

We boarded the plane, my stomach was tangled, but I was more concerned for Lewy. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable, because he would have to stay in his carrier for a bit. Before we took off, he fell straight asleep, to my relief.

The plane was airborne, my hand found Pete's; "I'm only freaked because I haven't been on a plane for so long before."

Pete kissed my cheek, "Relax. You want something?"

"Like what?" I asked.

Pete dug into his jean pocket, "I've got Xanax."

I frowned, "Pete, I'm not taking that."

"It'll help you relax. I don't want you to be uncomfortable the whole flight."

I tossed around the thought, looking at his open palm. Finally, I took one and swallowed it dry; the flight attendant came into first class, where we were seated and gave us water, upon Pete's request. After 15 minutes, my body felt a little like jello, and I felt more comfortable. I rested my head on Pete's shoulder, he quickly placed his arm around my shoulder, and I then rested on his chest. Lewy sat on Pete's right, by the window, and was quiet, we all were quiet, and I found myself becoming drowsy.

I was awaken later, by Pete, who told me we landed. I stretched, "Already?"

"Yep," he smiled at me, "You slept the whole time. You felt good?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"I know what it's like," he said softly.

He and I got up, I carried Lewy, who had woken up a few minutes after myself. We walked through the airport, towards the baggage claim, where Pete introduced me to our driver; "A driver?" I mumbled after the driver took my two bags.

"I didn't feel like driving and no one wanted to pick us up. Management sent him."

I shook my head, "I would've drove."

"You took a pill, and you're a little drowsy. I kinda figured neither one of us would feel up to it."

"Okay." I shrugged.

There was a large black SUV in the airport parking lot that the driver led us to. He set my bags in the trunk, as did Pete, and I placed Lewy in the back seat, buckled him in and climbed in beside him. Pete got in the front seat, reclining the seat back, and then put sunglasses on. The driver took off as soon as he was settled in; the ride was quiet, save for Lewy cooing and whining a bit. It took about 20 minutes to get to Pete and Andy's house, which was in a gated community.

We pulled up, I saw the large house, white with a steel black fence around the yard. I saw Andy playing with Hemingway, and smiled when I saw them both. He waved to us and came out to help us; Pete tipped the driver, who then left, and we all went past the gate and up to the house.

"How are you?" Andy asked once we were inside.

"Tired. Do I look it?"

He nodded, "Yeah. How's the little dude?"

I set Lewy down and proceeded to release him from his car seat; Hemy sniffed his carrier and Lewy cooed happily, touching Hemy's head. "He's probably relieved right now."

"Can I hold him?"

"Sure." I handed him off to Andy, "You should see him try to run."

"Hey, we're gonna have a football player!" Andy exclaimed.

"We'll see." I said with a small laugh. "Can you feed him for me?"

"Sure." I handed Andy a bottle; he sat down on the couch and set Lewy in his lap, giving him a bottle; Hemy ran and hopped onto the couch.

Pete nudged me, "Follow me, I'll show you the crib."

Pete had my bags, leading the way upstairs; there were 4 bedrooms (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs), 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs, down the hall and the other in the master bedroom, and 1 downstairs). Pete had the master bedroom, and Andy had the large bedroom downstairs. Pete took me into his bedroom, setting my bags on the floor by the bed; his bedding was all black, messy, too, and his dresser drawers were half open with clothes strewn out, some clothes on the floor, he missed the hamper a number of times. The black, plastic crib was in a clear spot, beside the bed, made up with blue and white pillows and a Bugs Bunny blanket.

"That's cute, Pete." I said as I went and looked it over.

"Andy helped." Pete said.

I looked at his bed, jokingly asking, "Who sleeps there?"

"Me and Hemy sleep in here." He said dumbly.

"He does he get up the stairs?" I asked with a small laugh.

"I carry him." Pete laughed, too.

I sat on the bed, bouncing a bit, "Yo, this is comfy." I said.

"I know it is." Pete flopped beside me.

"You got a nice place, but you should clean up."

"I will...eventually."

"Maybe if you're a good boy I'll do it for you."

Pete grinned, "Thanks, babe."

"Hey, I said maybe."

"Okay, I won't hold my breath."

I kissed his cheek and lay back on the bed. I couldn't believe my eyes fluttered shut and I fell asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tossing around ideas of how to end this (don't worry, it's not any time soon!) and I'm not sure if I should end it like last time or completely different.
If you know how it ends before, let me know if I should or not. If you haven't, then you should guess, I don't wanna ruin it. If you've got an idea on how I should end it, let me know, because I am really stumped.