This Is Me and You Until We've Got Nothing Left

In between my sheets, in between the rights and the wrongs

The tips to help rid my nausea did not help. I was up all night throwing up my dinner and whatever I had eaten after. I spent most of the night and well into the morning, praying to the porcelain God.

When I finally got some sleep, I slept straight through until mid-afternoon. Pete had taken care of me, but when I had awaken, he wasn't there. He didn't leave a note and I didn't know if he had told me, while I was headed to sleep, where he was going.

I rolled onto my side and was thankful that my stomach wasn't churning; I got up and had looked for Pete before sitting on the couch and picking up my cell. I called his number, but he didn't answer, so I sent him a text. I then called Mia, rubbing my eyes as the phone rang until she picked up, "Hey, Naomi."

"Hey...Mia," I started slowly, "Uh, I've got to talk to you, are you in?"

"Yep, I was going to leave in about a half hour."

"I'll be down there soon, please don't leave."

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure." I murmured. "It's best if we talk in person."

"Alright, I'll be waiting."

"Thanks."

I hung up with Mia and went to shower and get ready. I had paused when I had undressed in the bathroom and looked at my body. My stomach wasn't protruding or looked any different than it had since September; I had stood to my left and looked at my stomach; it was a little round, but you wouldn't say I was pregnant. I wondered what I would look like months from now. I wondered what my and Pete's relationship status would be.

I turned from the mirror and got into the shower, washing up quickly. Throughout the process of getting dressed, I prayed that I wouldn't get sick. I took deep breaths as I moved, making sure I wouldn't get light headed or dizzy.

I grabbed my keys, my bag and hurried out. I drove downtown, towards Mia's office. My mind was elsewhere as I drove; I thought about my baby and what exactly they were, a boy or girl.

I was finally letting it hit me, that I wanted my baby. My baby is more important to me than school and modeling; way, way more important. They meant more to me than Pete did, even though it was so early. I had wanted my baby from 3 years ago, so what made it anymore different now? This was my second chance and I wasn't going to just let it go.

And, if Pete didn't want our baby, things were going to be tough.

I arrived at the Ford Agency building and went in, my mind still spinning with the thoughts of my baby. As I got to Mia's office, my thoughts turn; I would be broke once more and would have to find a job if I would be dropped. Less than a week and I was already messing up my "career".

I knocked on Mia's door and heard her invite me in; I went in and shut the door behind me; "Hey, what's going on?" She asked with a small smile.

I sat in the plush chair across from her and set my hands in my lap, "Um, Mia, there's something I've got to tell you...it's--I'm not sure what's going to happen here."

Mia's smile disappeared, "What is it, Naomi?"

I exhaled, "Uh, yesterday," I rubbed my neck, "I went to the hospital and found out that I'm 2 months pregnant."

Mia's brows shot up, and she didn't speak for what felt like minutes. I nibbled at my bottom lip, watching her; her expression turned from surprised to blank.

"I fucked up, didn't I?" I asked her.

Mia shrugged, "Not really. You've still got a couple of months until you start showing more in the clothing, but you can always get a maternity line."

I blinked, "Wait, what? You're not going to fire me?"

Mia shook her head in a confused manner, "No, why would I fire you?"

"I basically broke the contract."

"It says nothing about you getting pregnant, Naomi," Mia smiled, "They can't fire you, they cannot terminate the contract unless you stray from the guidelines, and you haven't. They may not hire you to model the lingerie, but I think you'll be okay with the sleepwear."

I felt a million times better.

"It's not the end of the world." I breathed.

"Not at all. Is that what you were worried about?"

I nodded, "I'm not rich, and I was afraid I'd have to find a job quick."

"Nope, you're good, Naomi. You'll still get paid."

I smiled, "I can keep my baby."

"I'd want you too," Mia replied, "It opens a bunch more doors for you."

I coursed my hair back, "You don't understand how relieved I am. I really need the money."

"You'll be taken care of, don't worry. Just stay positive, and congratulations.

"Thanks, Mia."

"You're welcome. You take care of that baby." She gave me a smile.

"I will."


Nausea crept up on me after I returned home and was slumped over the toilet when Pete came in. He called my name, but stopped mid-way when he must've heard me retching. He came into the bathroom and knelt beside me, running his hand up and down my back.

"Are you okay?" He asked after I stopped.

I grunted, "Peachy."

Pete stood, "C'mon, baby, let's get you up."

My knees wobbled a little as I stood, rubbing my stomach. He helped me to the sink, got my toothbrush and toothpaste for me. I took it from him and brushed my teeth; Pete stood behind me, running his hand back and forth across my lower back. I rinsed my mouth and then my face; Pete gave me a towel to damp my face. Then, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom; lying down, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face against the back of my neck.

"Pete, I'm keeping the baby." I announced quietly.

He was silent for a full minute; "Oh."

"How do you feel?"

"Scared." He murmured this against my neck.

"Why?"

"Don't think I can do it."

"You've got 6 and a half months of training...learning how to take care of a baby."

He sighed, "I'm a fuckin' mess, Naomi, how can you even think about having a baby with me?"

"Because this baby is mine too, and I love you."

"I love you, too...you won't hate me when I'm gone and you're alone with our kid?"

"I'll deal." I replied, "It won't be pretty, but I'll deal."

"Did you talk to Mia?" He asked next.

"Yeah, she said that I won't get fired or dropped. I haven't violated the contracts; nothing says I can't get pregnant."

"Please don't tell me you're gonna model in underwear while you're pregnant."

"No, I'm not. She said they won't make me model underwear, I think I'll be too big. I'm still good with the PJs."

He exhaled contently, "Good."

Pete snuggled up closer to me, beginning to leave kisses down my neck and up the back of my ear. I let out a soft exhale of a moan and bit down on my bottom lip; Pete's hand moved from around my waist and down the front of my pajama bottoms. I pushed my bottom against his pelvis, causing him to groan, "I want you, Navy."

I rolled over to face him and kissed him; he breathed deeply out of his nose and cupped my jaw, pulling my body closer to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back so I could climb on top. Our lips parted with a smack; Pete groaned and let out a soft hiss, "Fuck me." He grunted, "I want you to fuck me."

I smirked at him, "Say please."

He licked his lips, eyes catching fire, "Please fuck me, Naomi. Please."

I giggled softly and then pulled my black long sleeve t-shirt off and then unhooked my bra in a swift movement. Pete watched my every move, his hands fiddled with his belt, jiggling and yanking it off. I unbutton and unzipped his jeans, slipping my hand under the waist band of his briefs. Pete hissed again when my hand wrapped around his dick; "Fuck." He cursed.

I stroked him awkwardly, trapped by his jeans; he grabbed my hand, pulled it out and then told me to sit up so he could kick his jeans off. I obeying, I slipped my bottoms off and then climbed back onto his nude lower half; my eyes gazed his cock, standing at attention. I went back to stroking him, watching his eyes shut and his teeth bit down hard on his bottom lip.

He let out a sigh as my movements got a bit faster; "Suck me off?" He begged.

I hummed and slid down his body; Pete sat up and pulled his shirt and hoodie off, completely bare now, while I was left in my panties. My mouth left hot, open mouth kisses down his stomach and to his infamous bartskull tattoo; my eyes met his as he watched me with intrigued, lip between his teeth again; his eyes begged for contact.

Slowly, surely, I took his tip past my lips and let my tongue swirl around the head. Pete let out a moan, his hand threading through my hair; he shut his eyes and I watched him with fascination. I hadn't done this in a while, but in no way was I uncomfortable, I was happy to please him. Pete tugged my hair gently as I took him deeper into my mouth, feeling his veins rush and pulsate against the muscles of my cheeks. I licked and sucked him until he was panting like a wild animal.

Pete's hips bucked, fucking my mouth with abandon. I knew he was on the edge, so I released him with a soft pop. He groaned, "C'mere." He ordered, pulling me up by my hair.

This aggressive nature only made warmth pool between my legs. I rubbed my thighs together as we kissed, our tongues wrestling; I knew he could taste himself, but he didn't care. His hand felt my breast, his thumb rolling over my hardened nipple repeatedly, and then his hand went down my stomach and past the hem of my panties without hesitation. His forefinger ran up and down my wet slit, causing me to roll my hips, wanting more. Pete pulled back from my mouth and practically ripped my panties off; they tore as they were yanked down my thighs.

Pete pulled me up by my hips and lifted me easily over his lap; I knelt up on my knees and grabbed a hold of his shaft to guide him inside of my warmth. The both of us let out breathless curses; his hand moved between our middles and immediately his forefingers rubbed my sensitive clit in slow circles, making the rhythm of my hips. I cried out, my head tossed back and I rocked my hips harder and faster, grounding them against Pete's.

I felt my orgasm building insanely quick; my hands settled on the sides of his ribs, my nails digging into his hot flesh. Pete's left hand, had done the same to my backside, rocking and matching the pace with his fingers. I cried out his name, repeatedly begging for more; "Harder, Pete!" I had clenched my teeth and moaned in pleasure.

My mind was being blown, completely lost.

Both of his hands were on my hips now, rocking me deeper, deliberately slow. I picked up speed, feeling my peak building; I shut my eyes as the big, hot ball of fire exploded and my veins coursed with blinding pleasure. I let out a series of curse words, mangling Pete's name in between. He didn't seem fazed by my cumming so quick; he was right behind me, panting. His orgasm came hard with a fast rock of my hips; his seed filled me, his fingers digging deeper, if possible and continued a slow rock of my hips.

We both panted until our breathing evened and then we laid back in bed. Pete kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth until he was satisfied; I wanted him to keep on, but I was falling asleep. He kissed my sweaty neck, telling me over and over again that he loved him.

"I want you to marry me." He added after the millionth "I love you".

"I want to marry you, too. One day." I replied with a soft yawn.

Pete kissed the hollow of my neck, "One day."