Never Back Down

Snowden.

"We're going to take a small break from the hits because, guys, there is something major on my mind. Maybe you'll be able to ease my thoughts," I speak, picking my hat up from the stool next to me and place it on my head. "So it seems there is some 'huge band' coming to town. Now I have three questions for you: who is this band? I have not once heard their name, even through all the talk of them I've heard all afternoon. The only thing I'm getting from anyone is how 'gorgeous' the girls think they are, and how 'awesome' their music is. If they are so 'awesome' why do I have no idea who they are?" I laugh slightly, watching Mary stare at me with wide eyes from the other side of the glass.
"My second question: what's the big deal? I understand that we don't get many huge bands around here as we are a small town, but why make such a huge fuss out of it? They're just people, not matter how 'hot' or 'awesome' you think they are. They're just people, that's that. Famous or not, they're just like you, guys, so chill out." I watch as Mary gives me a frustrated look before conversing with Mr. Davis.
"And finally, my last question: why are they even coming here? I mean, seriously, what is here that they would be interested in? I would really like to know what their purpose is. I just don't understand why some, supposed, 'huge band' would come to Ashwood, of all places. Then again, with how fanatic everyone is acting, they're probably here knowing they'll get something out of it. Money, most likely." I let out a sigh while rolling my eyes.
"I really want you guys to think about what you're doing. You're obsessing over people you've never met. For all any of you know they're completely horrid!" I exclaim, tapping my foot to a random beat. "Maybe they're really here to steal your money and children." I gasp quietly as a random thought comes to mind, "What if they're here to steal our birds!" I giggle, knowing full well everyone in Ashwood is used to my random thoughts broadcasting over the radio every evening.
The door to the studio opens, and Mary walks in looking slightly anxious. I announce some random song, and turn the volume down as it plays in order to hear Mary. "Why do you look so nervous?" I question, eyeing her slightly. I pull my hat from my head once more, tossing it into the air and catching it without any effort.
"Well, I don't know how you're going to react."
"React to what?" She sighs, looking more frustrated now than anything.
"The news."
"..What's the news? Seriously, what's with this game?" I ask, tired of her beating around the bush. Just get to the point already!
"Black Veil Brides, that band you were just going on about.." She trails off, which annoys me.
"What about them?"
"They're going to be your guest tomorrow night." I could have dropped dead.
I should have dropped dead.
They're going to be on my show?! Why?! Can't they go to some big city and go on their show? Go bother some random who gives a shit about them? Instead they'll be on my show, bothering me.
I hope this isn't the death of me.
Just as the song ends, Mary leaves knowing exactly what the look on my face means. "Well, guys, it seems I have some news." I take in a breathe, not wanting to admit to myself that the words I'm about to say are true, "I was just informed that tomorrow evening I'll have some guests. It looks like Black Veil Brides will be in the studio with me."
After a small pause I add, "Wish me luck," and continue on with my show.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is seven o'clock in the morning and I haven't slept yet. I apologize if there are any errors. I'll read through it later to edit it.
The picture of Christofer Drew in the banner is to represent how Andi and I see Snowden. Of course, Andy is the other main character, played by himself.
I will be writing Snowden's point of view and Andi will be writing Andy's. xD Wow, I just realized Andi is writing Andy. .-. I'm too tired for this.
Uhm.. Blah.
Thanks for reading.

xxBryy