Never Back Down

Andy

Being in Snowden’s apartment was amazing. His place was so comfortable and simple and just so Snowden. Everything about his apartment was wonderful. From the decorations to the way he had everything set up. Even the guest bedroom I was staying in was wonderful. He had a simple yet elegant set up for it and the room was perfect. Everything about Snowden was perfect.

I had been in his apartment for only minutes when he had hugged me. No seriously Snowden hugged me surprising the shit out of me. Snowden had never hugged me before or even really touched me before so when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me tightly I was startled. So startled that I ended up dropping Keely’s leash and letting her free. Not that she really minded since she ran for Snowden’s couch and proceeded to do circles on it before settling down. The hug didn’t last very long though so I didn’t have a whole lot of time to really process what had just happened before he was pulling away from me.

We stood together awkwardly before he suggested we go get my stuff to which I agreed. We left Keely on the couch where she was quickly falling asleep to go get what I needed out of my car. Snowden looked absolutely wonderful in his winter coat with the falling snow sticking in his hair.

Thankfully he didn’t notice how long I had stared at him while we were out at my car because that would have been awkward to try to explain. Once back inside in the warmth of his apartment he led me to the guest room and told me where everything was. Snowden left me to my own defenses for a little while so that I could unwind from the long drive. He ordered some pizza for us and we ate it while watching some superhero movie on TV. I didn’t hold back my comments on the superhero in the movie for I am a big Batman fan and the movie we were watching was about some other superhero that I honestly didn’t care to remember.

Being with Snowden was actually really nice and calming. We fit on his couch perfectly so that there was still room between us for comfort. A part of me wouldn’t have minded if we were closer but I knew that was dangerous territory to enter into with my thinking. Snowden and I were just friends and that was all we were going to be. Nothing was going on between us and there wasn’t going to be anything. We were just friends who were hanging out watching a movie and eating some pizza. Nothing more to it than that.

I swear.

~~~ Next Day ~~~


Waking up the next day it took me a few minutes to remember where I was. After the realization that I was still at Snowden’s came over me I was fine. I slid out of bed and pulled on my coat and boots so that I could take Keely for a quick walk, knowing she would need to go outside.

After running my hands through my hair I walked through the apartment until I found Keely sitting by Snowden’s feet watching him as he ate his breakfast. When I called her name she turned and ran for me. I said hello to her and to Snowden before grabbing Keely’s leash and taking her outside real quick before Snowden had to leave for work. Unfortunately he had to do his radio show this morning but the show was growing on me the more I listened to it.

Not long after I got back from walking Keely did Snowden leave for work, looking really attractive in his coat, boots, and hat. Seeing him in one of his trademark hats made me think of the top hat I had bought for him. I didn’t know when the right moment would be to give it to him but I just hoped he would like it. The moment I had laid eyes on it I knew it would be perfect for him. I only hope he will feel the same way about it.

Being left to my own devices in Snowden’s apartment was weird and interesting all at the same time. He had told me roughly where everything was but I still had to hunt down a few things. I had a hard time finding coffee so I eventually just gave up and made some hot tea. I would ask Snowden if he had any coffee later that day after he returned from work. Keely and I both ate our breakfast while listening to the radio. Of course I was going to be listening in on Snowden’s radio show right now. It was rather interesting and he didn’t hold anything back when doing his show. I loved that Snowden had a radio show when everything was so much more advanced technology wise nowadays.

Before his show came on I took a quick a shower and dressed in comfy clothes, unsure of what we were going to be doing the rest of the day. I ended up sprawled out on the couch in Snowden’s living room while I listened to his radio show. Listening to his sweet, angelic, voice was so soothing that I almost dozed off a few times. But his laugh would always bring me back to reality. Here I had been thinking that I was over Snowden but now I was starting to realize that maybe I wasn’t as over him as I had originally thought. Maybe I had only been pushing my feelings for him deep down inside as a way to convince myself I was over him. But being here in his apartment was proving to be something else completely.

After Snowden’s radio show was over I channel surfed until I found Game of Thrones on. I had only seen a handful of the episodes but so far I thought it was a really good show. I lost all track of time until the door opened and there was Snowden. Snowden must have forgotten I was here for he jumped in shock and stood there in shock for a few moments. I couldn’t help but laugh at him for he just looked so cute all flustered and just in from being outside. Once the shock passed over him he walked over to the couch and pushed my feet off so that he could have a place to sit. I smiled before scooting over and somewhat sitting up so that there was more room for him. While he took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair I tried to pay more attention to the show and not how I was secretly wishing I could run my fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes he sighed, “Okay what are you watching?”

I glanced over at him before focusing back on the TV, “Game of Thrones.”

Glancing over at him again I see confusion on his face meaning he probably has no idea what Game of Thrones is or anything. Just as that thought passes another one enters my mind.

His present.

I exclaim loudly startling Snowden once again. He answers back harshly but I pay no attention to it before I run off to the guest room to retrieve his gift from me. I grab the gift from my pile of crap and walk back out to where Snowden sets confused, having taken his coat off while I had been gone.

“This one’s for you,” I say calmly as I place the gift in his lap. Snowden looks up at me with surprise and wonder in his eyes. I take a deep breath to calm my rushing nerves at the sight of him staring up at me, “The guys got you something too. You can open that later.”

Snowden stares at me before he is able to speak but even then it is only a couple words, “But we said…”

Tentatively I take a seat on the coffee table in front of Snowden and look at my hands before looking back at him, “I know, but this reminded me of you. Plus, it’s more of an ‘I’m sorry for annoying you so much’ gift.”

I laugh lightly and wait for Snowden to open it. He doesn’t though and I start to freak out inside that he will reject the gift and our new found friendship.

“You can open it,” I say quietly; begging for him to put me out of my misery and just open the gift already. Snowden nods slightly before removing the bow and setting it aside carefully. I admit that bow was a pain in the ass to make but Jake had helped me with it while Ashley laughed at our previously failed attempts to wrap a present.

Snowden’s eyes grow wide when he opens the box and finds the top hat sitting there. He stares at it intently and I swear I saw a glistening to his eyes. I shifted awkwardly on the table while watching for any sort of reaction from Snowden. All he manages to get out is “You-“before he’s stopping himself, deep in thought it seems. Carefully Snowden moves the box to sit beside him on the couch before looking up at me.

There is something foreign in his eyes but I don’t have any time to ponder before he’s launching himself at me, his arms wrapping around my neck tightly. For the second time in two days I am shocked at the sudden close contact between Snowden and I but the shock doesn’t end there. I barely start to wrap my arms around him when he starts to pull away. Only he doesn’t fully pull away like I thought he was going to do. No, Snowden only pulls away far enough to shift his head and press his lips against my own.

My mind starts to run a hundred miles an hour as I try to keep up with the fact that Snowden, my Snowden is kissing me!

OH My God

Snowden is kissing me! He is really kissing me! What I had wanted to happen for so long finally did and when I least expected it too. Snowden was pressing his lips against mine and I was barely registering it all for it was all so sudden. Snowden had kissed me in reaction to his gift from me and here I was, barely moving. I was so shocked that nothing was even registering to me besides the slight pressure of Snowden’s lips against my own.

Nothing was focusing to me until I felt Snowden start to pull away from me. It was then that everything came crashing down onto me and I realized I didn’t want this to end. I didn’t want this kiss with Snowden to end when I haven’t even been able to enjoy it.

I haven’t been able to enjoy this…

Making up my mind to take a risk I firmly, yet gently wrap my arms around Snowden fully and pull him back against me, pretty much pulling him off the couch and onto my lap. I press my lips firmly against his and have to fight back a moan when he doesn’t pull way. Snowden returns the gently pressure and we are really kissing. Right here and right now we are kissing and nothing else matters. Nothing matters right now for Snowden is kissing me and I am kissing him.

Our lips fit perfectly together and I don’t care what happens when we finally break away because I have gotten to kiss Snowden. My feelings for him are returning at full speed now; never having really gone away like I had thought for so long. My right hand slowly moves on its own accord and moves up to gently place itself against the nape of Snowden’s neck, holding his face to mine gently.

I have no sense of time or any idea how long we remained locked together. The kiss being nothing but gentle and sweet. All I know is that whenever we finally did start to pull back from each other we were both breathing heavily. Snowden barely moved away from me so he was still sitting in my lap somewhat and his arms were still around my neck. Our breath mingled together between us as we both tried to figure out what the hell had just really happened between us.

My heart was racing and as I stared into Snowden’s gorgeous eyes the only thing I was able to get out was his name as it softly fell from my lips.

“Snowden…”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG WE ARE ON A ROLL!!!!

GO US!

Soooo yeah...idk why twin said sorry in the last author's note. but here is another chapter! and holy crap we're on chapter 20! Yay!!!

Um....we're working on starting a new original story soon but um until then enjoy! Spread our story around and don't be afraid to comment! We love you all!

~Andi ^_^