Never Back Down

Andy

Snowden and I walked back towards his apartment in relative silence. I think we were both just so caught up in the moment that nothing needed to be said. The sky was dark by the time we reached Snowden’s apartment; the stars shining bright above us. Keely was waiting for us to get back so I took her for a quick walk while Snowden stayed inside.

When I got back from walking Keely, I shrugged out of my coat and found Snowden in the kitchen staring at the tea kettle. Smiling to myself, I leaned against the doorway and watched Snowden as he pulled two mugs out of the cabinet. He was perfect in every way and now he was mine. We were together in a way. The kiss we had shared was amazing and that walk…no words could describe how happy I was to be with Snowden right now.

After a minute or two Snowden turns and notices me standing there watching him. He makes a noise of shock, his cheeks burning red.

“Sorry you just…looked so cute.”

Snowden blushed before going back to making what I assume is tea.

I walked over to him and he turned to face me. I reached out and touched his face, running my thumb over his cheek, still cold from the air outside. I leaned down and kissed his cheek softly before looking at the cups sitting on the counter. I made a face at seeing the tea bags sitting in the mugs before looking at Snowden.

“Do you have any coffee?”

“No.”

I groaned before staring at the tea wishing it would magically turn into coffee. Snowden watched me before laughing quietly to himself.

“Staring at it won’t turn it into coffee.”

I shot him a quick glare before turning so that I was leaning back against the counter, “Why don’t you have any coffee?”

“Because I don’t really like coffee.”

“Who doesn’t like coffee?”

“Me.”

The tea kettle started to whine so Snowden went about pouring the water into the mugs and getting the tea set up. While the tea bags sat in the mugs Snowden turned to look at me, his cheeks turning red again.

I didn’t know if it had anything to do with having just been outside in the cold or with whatever was going on between us right now. All I did know was that Snowden was now mine and I would do whatever it took to keep it that way. No, I wasn’t going to go all stalker crazy and crazy possessive. I just meant I will work hard to keep Snowden in my life. I will do whatever it takes to keep him in my life. Now that he was mine and I was his; I wasn’t planning on changing that anytime soon.

Snowden turned to hand me my cup of tea and despite not really liking tea all that much I did welcome the warmth that it brought me. I watched Snowden for a few more minutes before speaking up, “Hey what are we going to do for dinner?”

Snowden looked up at me and blushed slightly making me smile at him. I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close to me before kissing his cheek.

“I…I don’t know.”

“Well what do you have here that we can make?”

“Um…”

Snowden untangled from me, set his mug down on the counter and proceeded to look around his kitchen at the food he had there.

“Do you like fettucine alfredo?”

“Yeah.”

Snowden nodded his head before starting to pull the ingredients for dinner together. We cooked dinner together in relative silence except for a stolen kiss here or there. I knew that sometime before I was scheduled to leave we would have to have a talk about what we were officially. We were going to have to talk all of this out but for now I think we were both just content being.

Once our dinner was ready we sat down together on the couch and watched some random show on TV. Snowden ended up cuddled into my side with my arm thrown over the top of his shoulders. We, somehow, fit together almost perfectly and there was nothing more I wanted then to come home every night and be able to cuddle with Snowden like this. To be with him every day like this would be a real dream come true for me.

After a short while Snowden moved to do the dishes and I followed behind, almost like a puppy. I just couldn’t help myself right now. Everything seemed like a dream right now even though it wasn’t. I kept pinching myself to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming all of this up. While Snowden worked on the dishes I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

After Snowden had finished up the dishes he turned around and just looked at me before taking my hand in his and giving it a tug. He led us back to the living room and over to his couch. He gently pushed me down onto it before climbing up onto my lap, his legs straddling mine. My eyes had widened when Snowden first started to climb on top of me and I did my best to swallow the lump in my throat. I didn’t know what was going on right now. Snowden usually wasn’t like this…well not that I had ever really noticed. But then again he had been the one to kiss me first earlier today.

Snowden ran his hand through my hair before lowering his lips to mine. He sealed our lips together, his hand cupping the back of my neck. I wasted no time in deepening the kiss and wrapping my arms around Snowden.

Suffice to say we ended up in a rather heated make up session on his couch. It was amazing and just….wow. Somehow our lips moved together as if we had been doing this for a lot longer than we really have.

After a while we finally came up for much need air and Snowden just rested his head in the crook of my neck and relaxed into my lap. We cuddled for a little while longer before I noticed how Snowden was slowly falling asleep. It was getting late so I made the decision for us to just go ahead and go to bed because I was also starting to fall asleep.

“Hey why don’t we just head to bed?”

“Okay.”

Snowden untangled himself from me and slowly stood up. We both went our separate ways to get ready for bed. I didn’t know if Snowden wanted me to sleep in his bed with him or if that would be too much. Or if he wanted to sleep in the guest bed with me. I didn’t know of that would be too soon or what was going through his head but I was too scared to actually say anything.

After getting ready for bed I ran into Snowden outside of the bathroom. He looked at me, blushed a little before giving me a hug and then giving me the sweetest, simplest goodnight kiss ever. He went into his room and left me there. I just called Keely to me and we went into the guest bedroom.

If Snowden wanted to sleep in the same bed with me then he would come to me himself. I wasn’t going to make him uncomfortable when things were only just beginning.

All I know is I couldn’t wait for tomorrow so that I could spend more time with my Snowden and see where all of this might go between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
....we are some terrible updaters...shit....

Well I have some excuses in a way. My laptop broke not long after I started to work on this update in the fall. Seriously my laptop just went nope and died. Wasn't able to even get it looked at until January and then I ended up just buying a new one because it wasn't worth it to fix my old one.

That and multiple family deaths over the holiday season and just recovering from all that shit. Finally starting to get better and such. Room is a mess right now though and I realllllyyyy need to clean it.

That was random....

Hope you all enjoy my shortish update!!!!!