Never Back Down

Snowden.

"What the Hell is wrong with you guys?!" I screech out, completely irritated with them for attempting to vandalize my home away from home. I send a glare to each member individually.
"You sure like 'em feisty, don't ya', Six?" one of the guys asks, and I don't pay too much attention to who said it. Fact is, these guys are more obnoxious than I thought they'd be. Andy smacked Ashley, who I assume is the one who spoke, and that just blew me over being pissed.
I stand to my full height of five foot six inches, I know I'm not the tallest guy around, but mess with me and you'll never mess with a short guy again. "You know what?" I ask, shaking my head at the darkly dressed clowns before me. I give them no chance to reply before I am pointing toward the door and screaming at them, "Get the fuck out of my studio if you're going to act like immature twats! You might have everyone else in this fucking town falling, but I don't give two shits about you or that screeching you call music. This is my studio and I am not going to tolerate fighting, so either you get the fuck out or you sit there and behave!" The door to the studio slammed open before the band had a chance to reply. I avert my attention to Mary, standing before me fuming. "What?" I growl, not in the mood for her bullshit.
"Don't treat our guests like this, Snowden!" I roll my eyes, and place my hat on my head before taking a seat on my stool. The band sits down, acting proper as I had asked.
"Fuck off, Mary. I have a show to finish." She huffs before leaving. The door closes just in time for me to finish the show, and all the while I'm on air I pretend that my thoughts toward the band are not hostile.

After the show I pack up my things and leave without a word to anyone. My mood completely ruined because of five immature, death clowns, and of course, my horrible luck only continues on as I step outside only to find Fred waiting for me. I outwardly grown, not wanting to deal with him atop everything else. "Why are you here?" I hiss out.
He bites his lip before replying, "You never called me back."
"I don't need to call you back. We're over, and have been for some time now." I start to walk in the direction of my favorite coffee shop, but am stopped by a hand tugging at my arm.
"Please, let's talk this out."
I tug my arm out of his grip and reply without turning to face him, "There's nothing to talk out. We're over."
"You don't mean that," he retaliates. I grown and turn around, only to scowl when I see Andy walking toward me.
Before I can respond to Fred Andy butts in, "What's going on here?" Fred gasps in the presence of the 'star,' and I roll my eyes. "Snowden, is he bothering you?" I take advantage of Fred's star-struck behavior and leave, continuing on my walk to get myself some much-needed coffee.
I'm not lucky enough to be left alone, so I should have expected someone else's steps to fall within the same pattern as mine next to me. I look over, only having to look up, finding Andy staring down at me with his lip-ring between his teeth. After a bit of silence I stop walking and turn to him, "Is there something I can help you with? Are you, like, lost or..?"
He takes in a breath before asking, "I was actually wondering if you wanted to go out after the show tonight?"
I almost laughed.
He can't be serious. Have I not made it clear I am not a fan of him nor his band? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I state my opinion on them on yesterday's show and again in the studio on break? Does he really just not get the picture?
I raise my eyebrow before replying, "No, thank you," and walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank all of you for reading. Extra props to those who have subscribed and/or commented. I love you all. <3

I always feel so mean writing Snowden, but at the same time it's fun because I don't feel this way about the band. I love BVB with all my heart, but I love writing opposite opinions from my own. It opens my eyes to new things. ♥

xxBryy