Never Back Down

Andy

I watched as Snowden walked away from me and I swear I felt my heart break a little bit amongst a bit of hope. I knew nothing was going to happen between Snowden and me but I had a small glimmer of hope. I was just thankful for one meal with him no matter how awkward it may have been.

I stood from my seat and walked out of the diner we had eaten in. I didn’t see Snowden around anywhere so I headed back to the hotel where I knew the guys would be waiting for me. I had told them I was going out to look for Snowden one last time before we left. There was just something about him that had me intrigued. Something about him had me hooked and I just couldn’t get enough of him no matter how much he hated me.

One thing was certain though.

As soon as I could I was returning to this town so that Snowden will tell me what he doesn’t like about me. Maybe then I’ll be able to forget about him….

maybe…

~~~~~~~

After a couple hour drive to the airport the guys and I boarded our plane back home to California. I was happy to be going home but I was sad to be leaving Ashwood and Snowden behind.

I had told the guys all about my ‘date’ with Snowden and what he had said when I asked why he didn’t like me. The guys all laughed at me and said they were coming back with me too so that they could pick up the broken pieces of my heart after Snowden let me have it for coming back to that town and bothering him again.

I just punched them all in the arm in response.

I settled into my seat on the plane and let my mind wander with thoughts of Snowden. Everything about him was driving me insane and just egging me on. I just wanted to know him and want him to want me. I wanted to know what about me he didn’t like. He barely even knew me for crying out loud!

Something about him got under my skin and it’s buried there and not leaving anytime soon. He’s got me hooked and I can’t get enough of him. I just can’t get enough of this mysterious boy who has reeled me in and kept me there.

After a three hour flight we arrived back home.

We all parted ways at LAX for our homes after collecting out bags from the baggage claim.

I got my car out of long term parking, which robs you of money, and headed off for my apartment just outside of Los Angeles.

It took me about 45 minutes to get home with L.A. traffic but I was happy to be home for now. I was excited to be able to lie down in my own bed and to just relax.

I dragged my suitcase up the flight of stairs to my second floor apartment. I unlocked the door and was instantly greeted by my dog.

Well she’s just under a year old so she’s technically still a puppy but nonetheless she’s an Australian Shepherd and beautiful. She ran around me while I shut and locked my door. I dragged my suitcase into my room and tossed my bags onto my bed. I bent down and started scratching behind her ears.

“Did you miss me Keely? I missed you so much!”

Keely licked my face before I managed to push her away so that I could dig out the new toy I had bought for her while in Ashwood. She loved toys and destroyed them in no time at all. I tossed her toy for her to go and play with while I went over to my kitchen and put some more food into her bowl and checked her water.

Before you go off on me I DIDN’T leave her alone while I was gone! My new friend and neighbor here came and stayed with her while I was gone. I would have brought her with me but we were only in Ashwood for a total of 5 days. It would’ve been more trouble to take her with us then let her stay here. But when we left for tour in a couple weeks I was going to be bringing her on tour with us.

I grabbed a soda out of my fridge and started to drink from it while watching Keely play with her new toy. I smiled down at her and tossed a treat to her. She was too cute and I loved her to death already.

I wonder if Snowden likes dogs?

I groaned and banged my head into my fridge earning me a weird look from my dog.

Snowden just kept coming back to me. No matter what I did he was coming back to me.

What is it about him that has me so hooked?
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

my back hurts, i have a chocolate shake, my back hurts and this is short i know and i is sorry!!!!
much love to all the commentors, readers, and subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!