‹ Prequel: Whole New Meaning

Into the Storm

Vision

We were in the TARDIS infirmary. Ten was dabbing my neck with alcohol. I tried not to flinch from the burn.

I looked at him as he did so, I knew he didn't really like what I had written about him all those years ago. But those were my feelings, I couldn't just keep them inside.

I felt Ten pull me off the table, and embrace me in a hug. I felt his hand rubbing my back.

"Why hadn't you told someone earlier?"

I pulled away, "No human would take me seriously, your previous incarnations don't remember, and you, I didn't now whether you were still mad, or not."

He took my hand, and led me down the corridor to another room.

"Get some rest, it's gonna be awhile."

He dropped my hand, and left me alone in the room. I sighed, and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes, instantly, my mind was filled with images of the labyrinth, I saw Eleven. He was badly injured. If I could've gasped, I would have, but no sound would come out.

I suddenly realized, I was lying on the floor, unable to move, I felt a pain in my neck, something had bit me. I saw Eleven look at me, there was look of happiness in his eyes.

I heard footsteps, something was coming towards us.

"Nicole, wake up."

Wake up? I was asleep?

I felt something literally jerk me into another reality. I saw Ten looking at me, concern in his eyes.

Oh, yeah, I was asleep.

I sat up, and rubbed my neck, "Oh, what the hell?"

"You're in the TARDIS, remember?"

"Yeah, I know, but I had a....... I don't know what."

"Describe it."

I sighed, and told him everything I saw.

"Sounds like he was trying to contact you." he held out his hand, and I took it. He pulled me to my feet, and led me out the doors. In my house.

He sighed, I could tell what he was going to say wasn't going to be pleasant.

The way he looked at me, told me he didn't want to say it.

"I said it would be awhile, but, no, the labyrinth, it's in a specialized dimension that would be very difficult for the TARDIS to reach. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I'm sorry Nicole, I won't be able to help you."

On that note, he let my hand go, walked back inside, and disappeared.

Like I believe it, I bet he's just bitter.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Waves* Hai!!!

Sorry it's shorter than usual, but now that it's summer, I should be updating more often, and with longer chapters.