Ghost

Costumes And Dates

"I'm Kitty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should we do?" I asked, as we entered a Starbucks, Jubilee Kitty and I found a table in the far back of the café away from the windows. John and Bobby went and got something for everyone to eat and drink:

Cupcakes

Sandwiches

Frappuccinos (Chocolate for me, Strawberry for Kitty)

A latte for Jubilee

And some water.

"We can't exactly hide from a mob that size forever." I added, Kitty as still a bit nervous she would look around as if she was expecting them to barge through the door and grab her. But then again if I was her I would be as nervous as she was, waiting for them, fearing what they would do when they got you. I felt it everyday before I came to the Xavier academy, it was hell on Earth.

"Yeah, however a bus back to the academy won't arrive here for another 2 hours." Jubilee stated, I knew this wasn't going to be easy the group wasn't just going to give they wanted Kitty most probably dead. "We'll have to come up with a plan." I nodded, I left it at that as I thought it would be best to take Kitty's mind off of the horrible people.

"So, Kitty where are you from?" I asked, at the question she seemed to calm down I guess taking her mind off of what could happen was a good thing to do.

"Deerfield Illinois. You?" she replied, a bit more cheerful than before, a little smile began to form on her face. I smiled back.

"Boston." I answered.

"California." Jubilee replied, as the boys returned with the lovely yummy items. They sat down in the two spare chairs one in between myself and Kitty and one on the other side of Jubilee. John sat down next to me and Bobby next to Jubilee.

"Where is this academy?" Kitty asked, taking a sip of her strawberry frappuccino, her voice was still a bit jumpy.

"Just outside of the city, about an hour by bus in good traffic." John replied, she nodded. She asked questions about what studies we did in school and was it a boarding school, all types of questions it really calmed her down and she seemed very excited about coming to the school. Though there was the problem of trying to get her parents to agree with her going to the school in the first place, and they also didn't know that Kitty was a mutant.

"I just don't know how to tell them. What did you do?" she asked looking at us all expectantly.

"My parents abandoned me, but they thought I was a waste of space before they even found out I was." he answered, eating part of a chocolate muffin.

"My parents were killed before I even found out, so you know don't know about the whole telling them thing." Jubilee replied, when I first found out that Jubilee had no family, it was a shock she didn't seem like a person who had been through something like that. Kitty looked at her sympathetically.

"Sorry." she whispered, Jubilee waved her hand in kind of a 'its ok how would you have known' kind of thing while drinking the remnants of her latte.

"Err…our parents don't know." Bobby said, I nodded.

"They're not the kind of people who would understand anyway." I added.

"So your brother and sister?" Kitty asked, pointing at me and Bobby. We both nodded, both Jubilee and John tried to stop from laughing and smiling.

"Twins." John said, she seemed a little bit shock however she then looked at us carefully and saw we looked similar.

After a couple more minutes of chit-chat, we had made a plan; there was no way of getting back to the academy for another hour and a half so:We would continue shopping.

Kitty would wear Jubilee's hoody with the hood up so no one could see her hair or face.

We would then buy a wig which she could put on to cover her hair.

Everyone would stay together so that no one would be on their own and its safer to stay in a big group, in case of a confrontation.

We made our way to the nearest fancy dress shop which luckily for us was only two blocks away and the mob was nowhere in sight thank the lord. As we arrived at the fancy dress shop Kitty immediately went to find a wig accompanied by Bobby. John decided he would help us find outfits, how nice of him…but I'd soon regret those words.

"How about this?" he said holding up a very skimpy policewoman uniform. Jubilee rolled her eyes and scowled at him.

"John, no just no." I said flipping through more of the costumes, suddenly there was a squeal from further down the isle, I looked at John who shrugged and we both looked down the isle towards where Jubilee was. She was walking quickly towards us a costume in hand which she chucked in my face.

"Wouldn't this be perfect for you! You could be Alice and I could be the Queen Of Hearts!" she said handing me the dress. It was a lovely shade a baby blue and on the hem of the dress pictures depicting rabbits, flowers and other animals. It was lovely. Soon Jubilee had found the perfect Queen Of Hearts outfit. That left Kitty.

"Hmm she could be the White Queen." Jubilee muttered, Kitty shook her head and pointed behind Jubilee's head, we turned round and saw a Cheshire cat costume. I had to admit it was the perfect costume for Kitty. We bought all the costumes, and Kitty's wig that as soon as we left the store she put it on. There was still 40 minutes until the bus would arrive, so we just browsed a load of shops. While we were in HMV; Bobby, Jubilee and Kitty were looking at the DVDs while John and I browsed Cds.

"Hey Claire." John called, I turned round and walked over to John.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Would you like to got to the dance with me?" he asked, flicking open his lighter and flicking it on looking at me hoping I would say yes.

"Yeah that would be great." I replied, he smiled.

"Awesome."

We returned to the others and made our way back to the stop, another half an hour later we arrived back at the academy. We took Kitty to see Professor Xavier, she was accepted into the school, he said he would have to contact her parents though to make sure they were fine with everything. She was going to stay with Jubilee and I temporarily until Kitty was completely allowed to start the school. Jubilee said she had something to do, and wandered off to do whatever she was going to do, so I took Kitty up to our room.

"The bathroom's just there if you need to use it. Just place your stuff wherever you want." I said as I took out a hanger and put the costume into my wardrobe. Kitty had sat down on the windowsill box seat thing which overlooked the lake at the back of the school.

"How long have you been at this school Claire?" Kitty asked, as I was putting other things belonging to me that had scattered around the room back in their proper place.

"Just a week. Xavier found me and Bobby over 3 weeks ago, but we didn't start the school until last week." I replied sitting down on the bed crossed legged. "By the way what's your power?"

"Oh, I can walk through solid objects." she replied, with a smile she got up and walked straight through Jubilee's bed.

"Awesome! I wish I could do that…then I wouldn't hit a wall or anything." I said in awe. She giggled.

"Though you really don't want to walk into a room when someone's changing or doing something else" she giggled, we both burst out into a laughter fit, it took us a couple of minutes to calm down.

"What's your power?" she asked, from her new sitting position on the floor.

"I can turn invisible, and I have telekinesis." I replied, turning invisible for a split second and then levitating my phone from the nightstand to where I was sat. "And from time to time I can read minds, though I can't read them very well."

"Awesome." she replied. At that point Jubilee burst through the door, she was definitely excited about something.

"Guess what! Piotr is taking me to the ball!" she exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will probably be the Halloween ball. 10 chapters finally woo! Hehe! Hope you enjoyed reading this! I will hopefully update tomorrow! ^_^ Oh and here are the costumes

Claire's Costume

http:/ www . buy costumes . Com /Alice-in-Wonderland-Movie-Deluxe-Alice-Adult-Costume /69864/ ProductDetail .aspx

Jubilee's costume

http:/ www. buycostumes. com/ Wonderland-Queen-Deluxe-Adult-Costume /70708

Kitty's costume

http:/ www. buy costumes .com/ The-Cheshire-Kitten-Adult-Costume/ 33989/

John's Costume

http:/ www. buy costumes .com/ Batman-Dark-Knight-The-Joker-Grand-Heritage-Collection /33019/

I couldn't find a Mr Freeze costume so gutted like! Hope you liked it! Ciao! ^_^