Ghost

Aftermath And A kiss

Claire's P.O.V

I woke up early the next day, I couldn't stop thinking about last night…what a perfect night! I sat up into a sitting position hugging the duvet and blinking to try and get the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table it read 7:00 A.M…lovely…I fell back onto the pillows, before I tossed the covers off myself and grabbed some clothing before going into the bathroom. After 20 minutes I emerged by that time Jubilee had woken up a cheesy grin plastered on her face.

"What's that grin for?" I asked as I chucked the duvet back over the bed and arranged the pillows back, before sitting back down. She scrambled to the edge of her bed, not an easy feat when our feet are tangled in the duvet.

"Guess who's got a boyfriend!" she squealed, my jaw must have hit the floor at that. Her grin grew bigger if that was even possible.

"Yeah, he asked me last night!" she exclaimed jumping over onto my bridge basically screaming as she did, as she pulled me into a big hug.

"Seriously? When did he ask you?" I asked excitedly.

"Last night after our dance together." she replied, bouncing up and down on the bed. We hugged again, before she bounced off into the bathroom to get ready. All the excitement had woken up Kitty who was now yawning from the temporary bed next to the window.

"Mornin'" she yawned sitting up in her bed, removing hair from her eyes. She stretched her legs over the side of the bed and then began to swing them back and forth. "What happened while I was sleeping?"

"Jubilee." I said simply, she quirked an eyebrow at the response, I giggled a bit. "Piotr asked her out last night and she's as hyper as ever."

"Oh!" she said, the information took a coupe of minutes to sink in before she realised. "Seriously!"

"That's what I said too!" I said as we both began to giggle uncontrollably. A couple of minutes passed before Jubilee emerged from the bathroom, still as chirper as before she went in. Kitty hugged her before she entered the bathroom. Another 30 minutes passed before we exited the room to go to breakfast.

"I can't believe that was the last night of sharing a room with you guys!" Kitty sighed, looking considerably sad. Jubilee who was walking in the middle put an arm round the both of us in a kind of hugging way.

"Don't worry your always our friend and you can always come into our room anytime you want." she said her smile ever permanent on her face this morning. We reached the cafeteria, Jubilee went off to find Piotr as Kitty and I gathered some breakfast and sat down at the usual table. Bobby was already there with his marmite toast…yeah…Kitty took the seat next to Bobby and I sat in the chair opposite them. I looked out of the window…raining…I quite like the rain, but sometimes it can be quite a downer. After some idle chit-chat and eating some lovely munchies, Bobby left to go wake up John and gather his notes.

Kitty and I were approaching our dorm when we spotted Piotr and Jubilee just outside our room literally snogging each other's faces off.

"Ahem." Kitty and I both coughed at the same time to grab the attention of both of them. They stopped kissing and turned to look at the both of us.

"Oh! Hey guys, Piotr was just about to help move Kitty's things into the new room." Jubilee explained, blushing slightly, Piotr nodded before he went into our room and emerged with the bed. After moving everything over and grabbing everything we needed for lessons we went down to mathematics with Professor Summers. I realised it would be Kitty's first week of lessons this week, it was quite weird to think that only three weeks ago I was completely miserable and now I'm like a whole new person.

"Excited for your first week of school?" Jubilee asked, Kitty seemed to be in thought for a couple of minutes before she nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so." she replied, we arrived at the maths class. Professor Summers seemed to be in a good mood…well a better mood than he generally was though he'd probably turn sour since John was part of the lesson. Luckily for Kitty there was a spare seat in front of us next to a girl named Laura. John and Bobby arrived a couple minutes later, not a lot of interesting things happened during maths…just general maths lesson that anyone really has.

After the lesson finished John and I headed for business and economy while the others including Kitty headed for ethics.

"Did you enjoy the dance last night?" he asked, as we waked quite slowly to the next lesson. I smiled.

"Yeah, it was great thank you." I replied, he smiled not smirked but smiled a genuine kind smile, it suited him well and he looked extremely handsome.

"Anything for a cutie like you." he said putting his arm round my shoulders and kind of hugging me in a fashion.

We arrived at the lesson and took our seats, I now sit next to the window away from Joe. The lesson went ahead as normal nothing out of the ordinary happened, Joe glared at the both of us any chance he could. Soon though the lesson finished and we were on our way to dinner.

"Hey, Claire." John said, I didn't realise that we'd been walking in silence for a bit, until now. I wander off into my dreams a lot of the time.

"Yeah John." I said, in a kind of a daze as I turned round to look at him. For the first time since I'd known John he looked a bit nervous.

"Err…how can I say this without sounding like a total cheese." he said, I just looked at him for a couple of minutes as he seemed to be in deep thought. He seemed to think of what he was going to do. He grabbed my hand, leaning in and kissed me passionately on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking an age in updating this, I retyped this over and over again, also it got deleted off the computer…sometimes I really feel like throwing it out the window! Anyone hope you enjoyed it the next chapter will probably lead onto dinner then maybe a bit of the next day and Siren will arrive. Oh I may get future inspiration for future chapters with the Royal wedding being tomorrow! Anyway thanks for being patient! ^_^