Ghost

Finale Rogue

Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.

Marie's P.O.V

"Niagara Falls... up the Canadian Rockies, and then... it's only a few hundred miles to Anchorage" I said, moving my fingers over each place on the map, as Matt laid back on the bed, smiling.

"Won't it be kinda cold?" he asked, I giggled a little bit before shuffling further down the bed towards him.

"Well that's the point, stupid, otherwise it wouldn't be an adventure!" I replied, he chuckled as he sat up and our lips met in a kiss. Something was wrong, after a few seconds Matt stopped moving. I opened my eyes, what I saw was something out of a horror movie. Veins had appeared all over Matt, his eyes looked as though the life was literally being sucked out of him. I jumped off the bed screaming.

My parents barged through the bedroom door, as I sank into the small crevice between the wall and my dresser. Matt lay gasping on the bed, looking as if he was about to die. Oh god! What happened? What have I done? This can't be real…this has to be a dream. I'm normal, not some…some mutant! Marie just wake up! Wake up and everything will be alright.

"Marie! What happened?" my Mum asked, staring between Matt and me, as Dad took Matt's pulse.

"I only kissed him…I…I don't…don't understand." I cried, falling to my knees, my parents looked at each other shocked. At that point I decided that I was going to leave. After this my parents wouldn't want me here…wouldn't want a mutant…not even their only daughter.

Later that evening, after Matt was taken to the hospital and my parents had, well left for the evening, I gathered the things I would need and put it into a duffle bag. I left the house, not bothering to look back, I knew I wasn't welcome there anymore. After travelling a fare way I ended up in a very dingy, dark bar. There was a sort of fighting cage thing there, where a very strong looking man was smoking. Some other men entered the cage, obviously a fight was going to happen. The fight began and well it was as brutal as a fight could be in my opinion…well one without any weapons. But the strong looking guy who had been smoking won the fight.

He sat down across from me at the bar.

"Beer." he said handing money he had won from the guy who he had fought against. The loser of the fight and someone I assumed was a friend of his, walked over to where the strong looking guy was.

"You owe me some money." the loser stated, the strong guy looked over his shoulder, before swigging some more of his beer.

"Come on Stu." The friend said, trying to grab 'Stu' by the arm, and failing miserably. "No one takes beating like that without a mark to show for it." Stu stated, actually come to think of it, the strong guy didn't seem to have a single scratch on him. And as Stu had said, he did take quite a beating at the start of the fight…maybe, just maybe he was a mutant like me.

"Come on Stu." his friend said ore firmly and grabbing his arm, but Stu violently shrugged him off. Would there be another fight?

"You lost your money. You keep this up you'll lose something else." The strong man said, as he got up of his stool, facing Stu.

"I know what you are." Stu stated smugly, I guess that was a threat…was it? The strong guy lunged at Stu, and another fight began. During it these metal claws came out of the strong looking guys hands, he was a mutant. Stu looked terrified, and was definitely beaten.

"Get out of my bar, freak!" the bartender yelled, holding up a shotgun at the strong guy. The claws retracted, and he left the bar. I certainly didn't feel welcome here anymore, and after a couple of minutes I got up and left, maybe this guy could be a way of transport.

As I exited the bar, I spotted the man loading up his campervan, which had a trailer attached to it, maybe I could hide in there. Once the man was out of my view I snook over to the trailer and pealed back the tarp, chucking my bag inside, before clambering inside myself. Soon the vehicle began to move, this was turning out to be an adventure. However after about thirty minutes of travelling I felt the trailer stop, which meant that the campervan had also stopped. Maybe we were at a gas station or something. But we weren't. the tarp was pulled back.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, looking quite angry.

"I'm sorry. I need a ride, I thought you could help me. I…"I replied, he looked more angry, I clutched the bag to my chest, he didn't give off a very nice aura at that moment and it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Get out!" he yelled, grabbing me and hoisting m out the small trailer.

"Where am I supposed to go?" I asked, frustrated looking around at the barren snowy land. "I don't know." he said matter of factly, before turning round and going to get back in the vehicle.

"You don't know, or you don't care?" I asked, he looked back.

"Pick one." he said, before getting in the campervan and starting the engine and driving off. Just my luck! Where the hell was I and how the hell would I find my way to somewhere? But just as I thought that I was stranded in the freezing cold, the van had stopped. I ran up to it and got in the passengers side, it was definitely better than the small trailer.

"You don't have anything to eat, do you?" I asked, he reached into the glove box and pulled out some chocolate which he handed to me. I took off my gloves and began to eat it ravenously. The man looked between me and the road ahead as we drove down the snow covered road.

"I'm Rogue." I said, after finishing the chocolate, I looked over at him and spotted his dog tags. Was he in the army? "Were you in the army? Doesn't, doesn't that mean you were in the army?"

He Didn't answer the question, and I thought better than to press it any further. I looked round, it was quite…cosy for a campervan.

"Wow." I muttered, he glanced over my way.

"What?" he asked.

"It's just that, suddenly my life doesn't look that bad." I answered, he now looked slightly miffed off, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Oh I hope he doesn't chuck me out on the road again!

"Well, if you prefer the road…" he said, slowing the speed of the van down, oh no! Think of something quick Marie!

"No, it looks great. It looks cosy." I said quickly, he sped the van up. Good, averted crisis. Silence fell again, I started to rub my hands together, I hadn't really realised until now how cold they felt.

"Put your hands on the heater." he said, trying to grab my hands to bring them to the heater, I pulled my hands away from him as quick as I could, I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"I'm not gonna hurt you kid." he said, returning his gaze to the road, shaking his head. "It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens." I explained, putting my gloves back on and bringing them to the heater.

"What?" he asked confused, I didn't really understand what happened, how was I supposed to explain it to him?

"I don't know, they just get hurt." I answered, he still looked confused, well I didn't understand it either…so I didn't expect others to understand it.

"Fair enough. So, what kind of name is Rogue?" he said, as we continued on the journey."I don't know. What kind of name is Wolverine?" I answered, actually what kind of name is Wolverine?

"My name is Logan." he said, after a pause.

"Marie." I replied. "When they come out... does it hurt?" "Every time." he replied, that's when I noticed he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.

"You know, you should wear your seat belt." I stated, he scoffed.

"Now look, kid, I don't need advice on auto…" he started, before the van crashed into a fallen tree, I lurched forward my head hitting against the dashboard. After a couple of minutes of recovering, I looked to the right of me to see if Logan was alright, that's when I noticed he wasn't there and there was a giant hole in the windscreen. I looked for Logan out in the snow, I spotted him lying still. Could he of…died? Wait, he started to move…how could he? He'd been thrown out of the car at least ten feet or so, but he was moving. I tried to get the seatbelt off but it was stuck, I looked back into the van, there was a lot of smoke and a fire that was rapidly growing. I struggled more.

"You alright kid?" Logan asked, as he was approaching the van, I looked up.

"I'm stuck!" I answered panicking, he moved quicker to the van, but then stopped sniffing the air. Could he smell the smoke? Suddenly a hairy man jumped out from nowhere and attacked Logan. They fought as I struggled to get free, I looked back again coughing as the smoke started to get thicker, I noticed the fire was spreading too closely to a gas tank. Crap! I struggled more, hopefully Logan would finish the fight and help me get out. I looked back up when I heard a smash on the front of the car, Logan was lying there out cold. I panicked more and struggled more, the hairy man was also approaching the van now…oh how did I end up in this situation?

The hairy man stopped before he was close to the door and looked behind him, where too people were stood. A flash of red light shot across from one of the people and hit the hairy man sending him flying. The people hurried over to the van and helped me out of the van, the woman helped me move away from the van, and the man struggled with carrying Logan of the hood of the car. The van exploded sending us flying into a pile of snow. My vision went black.

Claire's P.O.V

"Hey did you hear the rumours?" Jubilee asked, as she and I walked down the stairs to the games room.

"What rumours?" I replied, she shook her head at me, before we sat down at one of the tables.

"There are new mutants. Storm and Cyclops brought them back last night." she whispered, why I don't know, maybe it was the fact that Dr Grey and Cyclops were sat in the same room.

"Really, wonder where they are?" I murmured, I looked up at Jubilee who obviously knew the answer to that question right away.

"Both were taken to the medical facility in the mansion. One is still there and the other was meeting Professor Xavier." she replied, where was the medical facility in this place anyway? Oh! It's under the actual mansion!

"How did you find out?" I asked, she shook her head again…was I missing some kind of info network around this place or something?

"Well, I heard it from Piotr, who heard it from Jamie," she began, I had a feeling this could go on for a long time. "Jamie heard it from Amy, who heard it from John." "Is that it?" I asked, she nodded. "And I thought it was going to be a very long list that would never stop…wait why didn't John tell me?"

"Dunno, maybe he was going to tell you, or maybe he didn't find it important. I thought you would ask how he knew." she replied, we'd be so engrossed in this conversation that we didn't realise anything about the world around us.

"How did who know what?" someone asked, I knew that voice…why does he always show up when we're talking about him? I looked up to see John standing there about to sit down in the chair next to me.

"Err…" I mumbled, Jubilee turned to look at John.

"She was just wondering how you knew about the two ne mutants and why you didn't tell her first about it." Jubilee explained, I glared daggers at her, which she just shrugged at. John chuckled which I raised an eyebrow at.

"Word travels fast round here. I was going to tell you, I've only told Bobby about it." he answered, I looked at him sceptically, if he'd only told Bobby then how did Amy find out about off him.

"Then how did Amy find out, to tell Jamie, to tell Piotr, to tell me." Jubilee asked, voicing my question in a slightly more difficult manner, to understand.

"What? I dunno how she found out, unless Bobby told her." John replied, looking equally confused as Jubilee and I did.

"Are you sure Jamie found out from Amy?" I questioned Jubilee, she nodded her head vigorously.

"Yep! Piotr told me so." she replied, at that point Bobby came and sat down with us, which made us all turn and look at him questioningly.

"What?" he asked, looking between the three of us.

"You know what I told you about last night." John began, Bobby thought about the statement before nodding his head as a yes he understood. "Well did you tell anyone?"

Bobby sat in deep thought for a bit, as we waited to solve this quite petty investigation

"Hmm…Oh! Well I wouldn't call it telling them it more, they over heard me talking about it to myself…" he answered, before cutting himself off.

"Bobby…" I muttered, shaking my head. Jubilee and John looked at him like he was extremely bizarre. The Television brought us out of our little investigation as the volume was raised, we all stood behind Dr Grey and Cyclops watching the news. The entire room was glued to the TV. Something about a Mutant Registration Act, which would mean every mutant in the world would be registered…that sounded similar to what the Nazis did to the Jews…this certainly wasn't going to be good.

"Bastards." John hissed, his hands where tightly clenched into fists. John generally had a negative view on non-mutants and I guess this new act would only support many of the similar views some mutants had. I placed one of my hands onto his clenched fist, making his hand unfurl so that it was holding my hand. A kind of re-assuring method of calming him down.

"Right, everyone back to classes." Jean, ordered as she stood up turning the TV off. Cyclops also stood up with her.

"You heard her, everyone back to class." he seconded, everyone exited the room walking off to wherever their classes where.

"See you later." I said, giving John a quick kiss. Bobby and John were in one of Storm's classes, where as Jubilee and I were in Cyclops' Tactics and Teamwork class…Oh the Joy!

Bobby's P.O.V

"So you talk to your self eh?" John asked, chuckling. Why oh why did I open my big mouth and say that? Why didn't I just say that I'd told Amy? At least I wouldn't have been made fun of.

"Not really no…everyone talks to themselves." I countered, we entered Storm's classroom a few minutes early to find a new brunette sitting at one of the desks at the back. Behind John's desk exactly.

"Sure they do." John said sarcastically, as he sat down at his desk, and I took mine next to his. Sometimes I question why we're friends. Storm started the lesson, it wasn't exactly interesting and I was more interested in the new girl at the back of the room. I wonder what her power is? John being John, tried to show off, as Storm's back was turned, he took out his lighter and put his hands behind his back. Flicking the lighter to life, he took the flame and created a fire ball. I looked back at the girl and she seemed rather impressed at his fiery display. I decided I'd also show her what I could do, I brought my hand back and towards the flame, ice began to put out the fire. Soon the whole fire ball was frozen, it fell onto John's hand which he withdrew sending the ice smashing to the ground. I looked quickly back at the girl who was astounded, she looked up at me and smiled which I returned.

"John. Bobby." Storm reprimanded, John and I both sat up, trying to look as if we had been listening to Storm instead of showing off. "Concentrate and stop goofing around."

She returned to teaching the class, I looked over at John, who was glaring at me. Well if he was going to show of to the girl when he had my sister as a girlfriend, then I'd show him a thing or two. The class ended, John and I exited the classroom, I searched the corridor trying to find the brunette, I caught a glimpse of her walking out towards the back of the school.

"I'll catch up with you later." I said, John nodded as he went off to find Claire and the others. I ran down the corridor and out the double door that lead to the back of the school, where the basketball courts where. Piotr and Jamie were on the courts.

"Hey Piotr! Did you see the new girl come passed here?" I asked, he pointed over to the field, where I spotted her sat on a bench. I walked quite fast over to where she was sat. She didn't seem to notice me at first, she was more busy observing the others around her.

"Hi." I greeted smiling at her, she looked round at me, before smiling shyly back at me. "I'm Bobby."

"I'm Rogue." she said, quietly. I took a seat next to her on the bench, she seemed to shrug away from me. I guess she was nervous and shy, she was at a new school.

"Welcome to Mutant High."

Claire's P.O.V

Jubilee and I were sat on one of the picnic benches overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful day today, the sun was shining and the birds were singing, and I'm sounding very cliché in describing this awesome summer day. Kitty joined us a little while afterwards, she'd been in Bobby and John's class.

"Hey." we greeted, she smiled taking a seat next to Jubilee.

"Have you seen the new girl yet?" she asked, we both shook our heads.

"Nope. Heard there is one though." Jubilee replied, she was in one of her hyper moods since it was summer, she loved summer.

"She was in my class, just now. I heard her name was Rogue." Kitty explained, what kind of name is Rogue? Is that like Siryn for Theresa, a mutant code name of sorts?

"Do you know what her powers are?" I asked, intrigued. She shook her head.

"No, when I arrived she was just sat at the back. Storm just explained we had a new student and to make her feel welcome and that." she answered. I looked up at the sound of metal clicking, and there stood John, with his lighter.

"Talking about the new girl?" he asked, as he sat down next to me, wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Uhuh, do you know anything about her?" I asked, everyone looked to John for the info, I don't exactly know how he got the info or where from.

"Not much really, your brother probably knows more about her than me." he answered, everyone looked at him as if he'd grown an extra head. Why would Bobby know more about her?

"Bobby?" Kitty questioned.

"Yeah, he went looking for her after class." he explained, now it made more sense. At that point Bobby and the girl in question came over to our little group.

"Hi guys…" he started, before Jubilee cut him off.

"And girls." she corrected everyone laughed, as Bobby and 'Rogue' sat down.

"Everyone meet Rogue." he said pointing at the girl, she waved shyly.

"Hi I'm Claire, Bobby's twin sister." I said introducing myself, as everyone does when they find out we're twins they look between us and then realise the resemblance.

"And I'm John, this cutie's boyfriend." he said, as his hands began to tickle my sides, which nearly made me leap off the bench, damn him. We kissed, which made Jubilee and Kitty squeal, they were like fan girls of a pairing on fan fiction that they liked which happened to be John and I.

"I'm Kitty, Kitty Pryde." Kitty said, smiling brightly at the girl.

"And I am Jubilation Lee, but call me Jubilee, everyone does." Jubilee practically exclaimed, as she always does when she's in a hyper mood.

"Don't feed her any form of sugar, or she gets like this." I whispered to Rogue, she giggled, quietly as did I and John just laughed out loud, spoiling our cover. I playfully hit him in the arm. After that there was some idle chit-chat of how she got here and where she was from. The only thing that was odd, was that she didn't reveal her power, we all showed her ours, but she never showed us hers. Generally when there is a new person at the school they can't wait to show their powers, and much to our discomfort Siryn showed us hers.

Later that evening.

I woke up to the sound of a scream. What was happening? Why was there a person screaming? And what time is it? I looked over at the alarm clock which read 3:00 A.M…why are there people screaming at 3:00A.M in the morning? Don't people have the courtesy to scream at say like 12 in the afternoon, you know so they don't wake people up.

"Hey Jubilee! You up?" I asked, removing the covers and grabbing my nightgown.

"Yeah, how could I not be?" she mumbled also clambering out of her bed, and opening the door. We walked out into the corridor, and pretty much everyone was outside their rooms. We went about finding the gang, first we found Kitty and Siryn, who was not the person who had screamed, then we found Bobby and John and finally Piotr.

"Who screamed?" John asked, everyone just shrugged and looked at each other. "Non of us then."

"Then who could it be?" Piotr questioned, then Storm and Jean came up the corridor, they didn't look as though they knew who had screamed either. They walked passed us all, not bothering that we were all out of bed, and so everyone just followed them. We ended up in the teacher and guest rooms, Xavier and Cyclops had joined the group and they still didn't mind that we were all out of bed. We ended up at one room, I'm sure I heard Xavier say something along the lines of Logan…who was Logan? Cyclops opened the door to reveal, someone lying quite still on the bed, he seemed quite strong…I guess that's Logan. There was another in the room who seemed to be panicked, had they possibly killed the man? But how?

"I just …touched him…" the voice wailed, wait a minute I know that voice, it was…

"Rogue." Bobby murmured, she touched the guy and he's possibly dead? What power did she have? Now I had that feeling, of not being safe again.

Rogue's P.O.V

Oh god! Not again, why? Why was I cursed with this…this horrible 'gift'? And what's worst the whole school knows I can kill them with a single touch. Just when I thought I'd found a place where I could fit in and be safe, they're all scared of me, because of my mutant power. My life sucks, no matter what anyone else says, my life is worse than theirs. I've made up my mind again, not matter what people may think, I don't belong here, I'm running way again. Even that nice boy Bobby doesn't think I'm safe to hang around with:

"Never use your power against another mutant." he'd said, and that's what made my mind up, I'm leaving and no one's stopping me.

Claire's P.O.V

"Hey did you hear?" Kitty asked, I looked sleepily over at from where I was sat on the couch. We were all sat around the TV watching the news, to see if anything was happening with the Mutant Registration Act. John and I were cuddling in one corner of the couch, Kitty was sat next to where I was, with Bobby on the other side Jubilee and Piotr were sat on the floor in front of the couch.

"Hear what? And why am I always the one to hear news last?" I replied, everyone laughed.

"Rogue's missing."

Rogue's P.O.V

I'd escaped the mansion, and hitched a ride into New York. After that, I'd made my way to the train station, to catch a train to anywhere that was far away from here. No one wanted me, no one was looking for me, everyone hated me. I looked over at a mother and her son, who were cuddling, the mother was stroking his face, as the boy fell asleep. How I wanted to be able to touch someone without killing them. I miss that so much, just to be able to hug, kiss or just simply tap someone. I looked up to the sound of Logan's voice…wait wasn't Logan dead…how could he be standing in front of me?

"Hey kid." he greeted, sitting down in the seat next to me. He began to try and convince me to go back to the mansion.

"I don't want to go back, they don't want me back." I said, looking down at my gloved hands.

"Who said that?" he asked, confusion clear in his words.

"One of the boys." I replied.

"I'm sure there are plenty of people at the academy, that want to see you back." he said. There was an awkward silence after that, and that's when I finally decided I'd tell someone.

"The first boy I ever kissed ended up in a coma for three weeks. I can still feel him inside my head. It's the same with you." I stated, looking up at Logan, he looked kind of sad for me. Not many people sympathised with me, why would they I kill people. "There's not many people that'll understand what you're going through. But I think this guy, Xavier, is one of them. He seems to genuinely want to help you. And that's a rare thing, for people like us." he explained, and it made me feel happier, he was right. Even if some of the others at the mansion feared me, with Logan and the Professors, I'm sure I could conquer and control my powers. "What do you say we give the geeks another chance?

"Yeah." I answered, we were about to get up and off the train, but it began to move.

"You must be Wolverine. That remarkable metal doesn't run through your entire body, does it?" someone said behind us, Logan got up claws out, but before he could do anything he was suspended in the sir.

"What do you want with me?" he shouted, the man shook his head.

"You? My dear boy, who ever said I wanted you?" he answered, opening his hand out, which sent Logan crashing down the train carriage. The man looked at me, what did he want with me? I ran over to Logan, but before I could reach him, something hit the back of my neck and then everything went black.

John's P.O.V

"You seen that Rogue?" I asked Bobby as we walked down one of the corridors to Xavier's ethics class.

"No, I wonder if she's ok." he replied, I had my doubts, the world did like us, I'd seen that countless times over. If they'd found out she was a mutant, she was as good as dead, after all she could kill people simply by touching them.

Claire's P.O.V

"Psst!" I hissed at Jubilee, she looked up at me, as I slipped her note. We were in another of Cyclops' lessons and he didn't like people talking while we worked. After a couple of minutes she handed me it back, it read:

Jubilee you heard anything about that girl Rogue? Since she ran away I've worried about her…could she be you know…dead?

I Haven't heard anything sorry. I hope she's alright, but it was her decision to leave so I'm sure she can handle herself.

Rogue's P.O.V

The man who had injured Logan on the train had kidnapped me, and was taking me to the Statue of Liberty. Why was he taking me there? Why did he take me anyway? "Magnificent, isn't she?" he asked, as he dragged me up the steps.

"I've seen it." I hissed, he shook his head.

"I first saw her in 1949. America was going to be the land of tolerance. Peace." he explained, as we entered a fire escape, I guess to the torch.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked nervously as we reached the top of the torch, where he had some weird machine device, where he handcuffed me to it. "Yes." he replied monotonously, he got up to leave.

"Why?" I asked, trying to pull my hands free, but to no avail could I get free.

"Because there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace. Not here, or anywhere else." he answered, leaving the small cramped space. I again tried to free myself, but it wasn't working.

"Help! Anyone help me!" I yelled, clanging the handcuffs to the metal. There was probably no one to hear me, but it was worth a shot. The man came back into the room after a couple of minutes. He took the hand cuffs off the railing and brought me to stand in front of what looked like an electrode, he placed my hands on the top of it. He then took his gloves off an placed them just above my temples.

"I'm so sorry." he said, placing his hands on my head. The pain was so immense, the machine started, all I could see was a really bright white light. And all I felt was immense pain as if I was going to die. I started to lose consciousness. Everything went black, the next thing I knew was, I was in Logan's arms, absorbing his healing power, and healing myself.

I returned back to the mansion where I was welcomed back warmly by everyone. Bobby, John, Claire and I were playing foosball, when I noticed Logan in the hallway.

"Hey." I greeted, he turned back to look at me. "You running again?" "No, not really. I've got some things to take care of up north." he answered, I looked down at the floor, that was just another way of saying he was running away. "Oh." I mumbled, there was an awkward silence. I then felt his hand playing with the white streak in my hair. I jumped back a bit in shock.

"I kinda like it." I said, smiling while idly twiddling it between my fingers.

"Yeah." he said, before turning to walk out the door.

"I don't want you to go." I mumbled, he turned back to look at me, then at his bag, before he undid his dog tags. He took my gloved hand and placed them on my open palm, and closing my fingers over them.

"I'll be back for this." he said, smiling, before he picked up his things and walked out the door. I watched him walk for a bit before I returned to my new friends.

Claire's P.O.V

"Hey Claire! Did you hear?" everyone asked, they'd been saying this all week, with noting interesting to say.

"What? If this isn't interesting. I swear!" I replied, they all started laughing, I hit John on the arm, because the sod was the one who was laughing the most. "What is this amazing news then?"

"Grey and Cyclops are a couple." Jubilee announced before bursting into hysterics, I was about to retort with some epic phrase, but that was interrupted by Rogue.

"They're a couple?" she exclaimed, everyone, including me and except Rogue burst into hysterics.

Meanwhile

Xavier and Magneto were playing a game of chess in Magneto's cell.

"Does it ever wake you in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they will pass that foolish law or one just like it, and come for you? And your children?" Magneto asked, taking his move.

"It does, indeed." Xavier replied, thinking over his next move.

"What do you do, when you wake up to that?" he questioned further, as Charles took his turn.

"I feel a great swell of pity for the poor fool who comes to that school... looking for trouble." Charles answered, looking into his old friend's eyes.

"Why do you come here, Charles?" he sighed, halting their chess game. "Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?" he replied simply. "Ah, yes. Your continuing search for hope." he said, motioning for the guard to take Xavier away. "You know this plastic prison of theirs won't hold me forever. The war is still coming, Charles. And I intend to fight it, by any means necessary." "And I will always be there, old friend." Charles said, as the guard wheeled him out of the prison.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've finally finished the first instalment! I'm so proud of myself. Thank you very much for making this a favourite of yours, and reviewing this story, it inspired me to continue writing! I hope you enjoyed it, I tried to stick very close to the movie, but give it a personal twist, sorry if I got any of the quotes in the wrong place or events mixed up ^_^ I've just been to see X-Men First Class and my god is it great! I'm actually quite in love with the young Xavier and Magneto! I recommend going to see it now! ^_^ Err Claire will be back in Spectre, with more action in the 2nd film! Any ideas are welcome, message me, and I'll fit them in! Also if anyone reading is a really good artist, and you have time to spare, I would absolutely love it if you could draw Claire ^_^ If you want to you can message me for any details about her you want and then you can either e-mail me with it or link me ^_^ Anyway I think I've said everything anyway any questions, or anything message me, review do whatever! ^_^ Err again hope you enjoyed I'm so proud of myself for finishing this instalment ^_^ Ciao! I'm so hyper! ^_^