Ghost

Christmas Day

25th December. Boston, 9:00 A.M, -4oC

Claire's P.O.V

I woke up to banging on my door, no doubt it was Bobby, he's always really happy. Whereas Ronny mopes around a lot even during the holiday season, so it was no surprise when my twin came rushing into the room, grabbing my arm and puling me all the way down to the living room and placed me down onto the sofa, before proceeding to bring the whole family down. I looked over at the tree glittering in all its silver and gold decorations.

"Merry Christmas!"

After we exchanged gifts; my parents buying me a new laptop, the Diary of Anne Frank, some lovely jewellery, nail varnish and some DVDs. Bobby and Ronny had bought me some more nail varnish…this year I would paint some really awesome nail art! We sat down for the whole shebang of Christmas dinner, turkey, roast potatoes, vegetables etc. I absolutely love Christmas!

Bobby's P.O.V

After the dinner, we sat downstairs for a while watching old Christmas movies…well not old but the classics like Home Alone, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Elf. Along with some other movies that littered the TV stations. A good hour passed before we went our separate ways, Ronny hauling himself up in his room playing one of his new video games. Claire sat on her bed painting her nails while listening to some Nirvana. Mum and Dad stayed downstairs watching some mushy love films; of course they were also left to the cleaning. I decided to check out my new snowboard, one of the best in the range as well…man I could not wait to test this bad boy out on some slopes!

25th December Xavier Academy 9:00P.M

Jubilee's P.O.V

"Hey! You guys this has got to be one of the best Christmas days I have spent in years!" I exclaimed clapping my hands together, John, Kitty and I were down in the rec room, there weren't many of us to be honest most of the mutants had gone home. John was flicking his lighter that Claire had bought for him open and shut, Kitty was reading the copy of Looking For Alaska that I had bought her…man was that a really good book.

"Wow, you're even more hyperactive than usual, Jubilee." John stated sarcastically, though he seemed quite 'jolly' too, more than last year anyway. He then put a pack of cards on the table. I rolled my eyes; he always wanted to play cards at some point in a day.

"Fine." I grumbled, he smirked looking over at Kitty who put the book down and nodded happily. She was too naïve, she still believed that she could win against the god damn pyro at cards.

John's P.O.V

After completely obliterating both Kitty and Jubilee at the good old game of poker, they're lucky it wasn't strip poker…anyway after that we went our separate ways, though I'm sure those two were sharing the same room until Claire gets back. Speaking of Claire she should be calling right about now…

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello," I said, as I picked up the phone.

"Merry Christmas!" Claire exclaimed, I smiled.

"Merry Christmas."

Kitty's P.O.V

Ah what a lovely day it has been, first we opened presents in the rec room, Jubilee giving me 'Looking for Alaska' and John giving me a book of Ghost stories. Then we ate Christmas dinner with the others who hadn't gone home, or had no home to go to. We played cards, charades, watched films and then it was over and we all went back to our own rooms…well Jubilee and I went back to the room we were sharing. The next big thing was New Year's and the best thing would be that Bobby and Claire would be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short but I am literally writing this at half past eleven on Christmas Eve, in Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand it will already be Christmas Day! And once this is up it will be Christmas here, but it will probably still be Christmas Eve in the States, Canada and South America. Well I hope you enjoyed this in the New Year I will hopefully be able to finish Spectre and then we can get started on the final installation Phantom. Well I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for all the support this year! Ciao! ^_^