Ghost

Escape To Boston

Spectre

Chapter 6: Escape to Boston

Recap:

After a couple more minutes of chatting and what not, Kitty went back to her room and Jubilee and I went off to sleep. It wasn't until about three in the morning when an ear wrenching scream echoed through the whole house, making both Jubilee and I jump up out of bed clutching our ears. I ran over to her grasping her hand as turning us invisible as I opened the door, Kitty appeared running down the corridor towards us however she then shifted through the floor as a military man began to shoot at her…had they launched an attack already?!

Claire's P.O.V

Jubilee and I, still invisible, snuck passed the man that had just shot in the direction of Kitty, luckily or maybe unluckily Siryn had stopped screaming so it was easier to keep us invisible, but it could have meant that these army men had 'dealt' with Siryn. The man moved back down the corridor away from us allowing us to run towards the boys' dorms and find Bobby and John. As we approached their side of the dorms, students were piling down the stairs, Piotr herding them towards the safe rooms.

"I'm going with Piotr." Jubilee announced as she let go of my hand before I could even say a word, and she was gone out of my sight within seconds. I became visible once more and made my way towards John's room, before I got to his room he had already found me.

"Thank god you're alright." He whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug, I was so happy to have found him, I wasn't alone and once we did find the others we'd be able to get away, no problem.

"We've got to find Bobby." I stated as he let me out of the crushing hug, he nodded grasping my hand, leading me through the crowds of students. We weaved through the crowds of people as we all tried to avoid any of the people that were after us.

"John! Claire!" a voice called out, we swirled around spotting Bobby, cutting through the running children. "Have you seen Rogue?"

"No. I thought she'd be with you." John replied, they looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders, there was no way Jubilee and I could have searched, we were running away from the men from the get-go.

"I don't know, we exited our room, Kitty was running towards us and then a man appeared began shooting in Kitty's direction, she went through the floor. The man went back down the hall in the opposite direction to the way we went." I explained running out of breath slightly as I tried to explain as quickly as possible.

"We need to find her." Bobby stated as he began running in the opposite direction to everyone else. I looked at John; I couldn't just leave my twin in this place. We followed him, receiving looks of complete confusion as we ran away from a safe haven. Luckily we found her quickly, but our escape route was cut off by several armed men…no escape through the front doors…Before they could catch us though Logan appeared taking out nearly all the men in the lobby. Following him we arrived back at the safe room, which John entered first, followed by myself, and then Bobby and finally Rogue before Logan shut the door.

"We can't just leave him here." Rogue stated as she looked at us all, we couldn't but if we went back for him we'd surely be caught…and god knows what would happen then…Bobby and Rogue returned to door, John and I waited further down the corridor, hopefully we would be getting out here soon and hopefully the others had gotten out safely. Logan, Bobby and Rogue finally returned, he led us towards the garage, where we got into one of Professor Summers' cars…it was then that we found out that Logan did not like him what so ever…

"Where can we go?" Rogue asked, I didn't have to be a telepath to know what Bobby was about to say…

"Our parents live in Boston."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Another chapter finished woo! Thanks for the support; sorry it's a bit short! Next chapter…what will the Drakes think of what they're about to find out and possibly an appearance by Magneto, Mystique and Nightcrawler. Hope you have enjoyed! Ciao for now!