Ghost

Chaotic School Day

Phantom

Chapter 6: Chaotic School Day

After the funeral there was a depressive mood surrounding the school like a black cloud, sports weren't played, laughs were a rarity to hear. Everyone felt the same, the school was no longer safe, Professor Xavier couldn't save us from those who wished to harm us, and the X-Men were down to two, with Logan barely being around to even be classed as one of them.

"Another student has left…it looks like there won't be many of us anymore." Jubilee announced solemnly as she entered the rec room, not many people were in the room, most spent their time in their rooms now, only a few would venture out here anymore.

"Some of them still have families to go back to." Kitty added some did after all some even had mutants as parents and would be welcomed back and probably would be safer at home with their parents protecting them. "Some I think have gone to get the cure."

"Quite a few were thinking about it." I responded immediately a frown deepened on Jubilee's face, she was completely against the idea of the cure. She believed that powers were a gift that shouldn't be given up, why should we conform to a society that didn't want us to begin with? And after all we had all been accepted into this school where the Professors cared for everyone more than some parents had.

"I don't know why anyone should get that damn cure." Jubilee grouched I looked over to Kitty who was now looking out of the window where Bobby looked overly panicked…and he was without Rogue.

"One minute guys, just going to check on Bobby." I said as I got up of the couch and went outside; he was pacing looking around the gardens. Had he lost some work or had he lost something even more valuable like his phone? "Bobby? Lost something?"

"Claire, by any chance…no she wouldn't find you…unless…is Rogue in her room?" he asked…then it dawned on me, Rogue had left more than likely to get the cure, and she'd left without telling anyone. Or we were both thinking the worst and all she done was hidden away from everyone.

"I haven't seen her all morning, then again my room isn't that close to hers." I answered without as much as a word he ran back inside with me trailing behind him. "Bobby! I'm sure she's fine and just rather sad about Professor Xavier."

"You don't understand." He mumbled dodging people running around the place, Piotr walked by with a TV on his shoulders. "Hey Piotr have you seen Rogue?"

"No not this morning." He replied and carried on with the TV, so no one had seen her this morning…maybe she had gone for the cure, but I'm sure Bobby had convinced her not to…unless something had happened recently that had set her mind on it. In no time we arrived outside of Rogue's room, Bobby knocked once with no reply, he then turned the handle opening the unlocked door, to a completely empty room.

"She's gone." He stated as he sat down on the bed…so she had changed her mind. "She's gone for the cure."

"You can't know that." I reassured, she may just have wanted to get out of the school for some fresh air…and taken her stuff with her. He shook his head.

"No she's gone for it…I shouldn't have helped cheer Kitty up." He murmured…he'd cheered Kitty up?

"What?"

"Last night, Kitty was rather sad after…well after everything so I took her ice skating. And well…." He answered, Rogue had been jealous for weeks about Kitty hanging out with Bobby…this could have been the last straw.

"Rogue found out somehow and thinks you'd prefer to be with Kitty than her, because you can actually touch Kitty without being killed." I answered for him he nodded. "Well we'll just have to get her back before she does anything stupid."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Hope you have enjoyed, sorry for the slow updating, I've had lots of work to do and now I have finally found the time to update yay! Ciao for now! ^_^