Ghost

Dinner Detention Done

He kissed me! We've only just met and he's kissing me! What in the name of hell is going on here? Sure it was to try and stop that creepy little sod from stalking me but there are other ways of doing that.

"That enough for you? Leave her alone from now onwards!" John hissed grabbing my hand and leading me passed a shell-shocked Joe. As we came to the end of the corridor we took a right towards the cafeteria. Still holding hands at this point I thought he would of let go, but obviously not.

"Want to continue twenty questions?" he asked, slowing his pace and swinging his arm so my arm was winging too.

"Sure…Favourite subject?"

"Hmm…none."

"Favourite season?"

"Summer""Soccer or basketball?""Basketball""Basketball or baseball?"

"Basketball"

"Favourite dessert?"

"Orange Cheesecake.""Do you like video games?"

"Yes"

"What's your favourite video game?"

"Resident Evil"

"Favourite month of the year?""March""Why?"

"My birthday is 11th of March""Favourite city in the States?""Chicago.""That's my twenty questions done, your go." I said as we rounded another corner and started to walk down the stairs the final stretch before the cafeteria.

"When's your birthday?""12th of May.""Favourite book?"

"The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown""Favourite movie?"

"Ghost 1990 version.""Favourite fruit?"

"Strawberries.""Favourite T.V show?""Friends.""Favourite season?"

"Winter.""Favourite animal?" "Tigers.""Favourite colour?""Blue.""What's the worst book you've ever read?""Betwixt"

"Least favourite T.V show?""Time team."We arrived at the cafeteria Bobby, Jubilee and Piotr hadn't arrived yet and by the time we'd got our food which consisted of; spaghetti Bolognese, some kind of fruit sorbet/slush and a can of diet coke.

"I've still got another ten questions to ask you. Let's see least favourite colour?""Pink…I hate pink.""And you're a girl…"

"Sexist." I muttered

"Only pointing that out I have nothing against a girl who hates pink just I think nearly every girl I know likes pink." he said, in defence

"I'm not like every girl." I replied picking up some spaghetti on my fork and eating it."Your right about that. Anyway Least favourite animal?""Sharks…and rats.""Favourite element?""Fire." "Ah so you're a girl who likes to play with fire then?""I guess." "Favourite female singer?"

"Avril Lavigne.""Male singer?""Michael Buble.""Favourite Band?""Nickelback and The All American Rejects.""Least favourite band or singer?""The Black Eyed Peas.""Favourite subject?"

"English or Art or Music""Least favourite movie?"

"Silent Hill. And that's all your questions." I answered, as I stabbed at the sorbet mush thing.

"Yeah, and just in time too." he said pointing his fork over at Jubilee, Piotr and Bobby.

They sat down at our table trays in hand.

"Arggh!" Jubilee groaned as she sat down."Bad lesson?" I asked, as she stabbed at her spaghetti.

"No, ethics is cool, but Joe's mate Steve is a royal pain. Sleazy tried hitting on me, since he got the spare seat next to me. I ended up electrocuting him and professor Xavier has put me on detention with professor Summers, this evening. Arggh my life is terrible!" she groaned slamming her head on the table.

"Tough for you." John said pushing his empty plate away from himself.

"Anyway you weren't late again were you?" Jubilee asked John as she played with the mush on her plate.

"We got there on time actually a whole 20 minutes early." I replied, also finishing off my dinner.

"I'm so shocked John! You early for lessons for once in your life! What is the world coming to?" she exclaimed in fake shock, Piotr, Bobby and I laughed at her exclamation.

"Be proud." John replied, smirking at her.

After a few more minutes we left the cafeteria, the boys went back to their dorm rooms while Jubilee and I went back to ours. Jubilee had 10 minutes before she had to go to her detention, we sat on the end of our beds and talked about the days' events.

"So did you like your first day at the academy?" she asked. Taking out a pen and paper from her bag for her detention.

"Yeah it was…eventful." I replied giggling a bit at what had gone on today, first the whole lunch fiasco, maths my arch nemesis, Joe, 20 questions and a kiss. "Was your first day any good?""Well…to say the least it was…interesting…got into a fight with a student who was just recently expelled…and that day I got into a heated argument with John over lunch." she replied, looking down at her watch. " Oh shoot! Gotta go you don't have to wait up it's late nearly 9:00 and travelling today and everything makes you tired. Plus we have to get up really early tomorrow."

She exited the room quickly shutting the door behind her. I decided to get changed into my pyjamas, they were red with Axel a character out of my favourite video game Kingdom Hearts. And sat under the covers of the bed reading The Lost Symbol for the third time, before drifting off to a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while and that it is a little bit short. Hoped you liked it. Anyway questions just message or review. I love Kingdom Hearts and I love Axel too. Anyway I think that's all I got to say hoped you like I promise the next chapter is going to be longer but I don't know whether to skip to like Christmas, Halloween or just the next day tell me what you think if you can. Ciao!