Stories In Scars

And Her Answer...

I grinned, possibly more than I ever have in my life.

“Yes, I’ll marry you.” And with that, our lips met. We embraced as our tounges danced.

“Keep it G-rated people!” Spencer shouted with a smirk.

Foreheads touching, I said, “I love you Ryan.”

“I love you too.”

“Awww...” Jon said, smiling.

“You two are too sickingly sweet. Like vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, sprinkles, gummi bears, and a cherry,” Brendon said, with partial disgust and partial happiness.

“Shit!” I looked at my watch. It was 1:45. “We need to get back to the bus!”

Ryan bought the dress, and we were off.

------

“Sorry!” we shouted.

“Sure...” the tour manager said.

“Well, we were busy getting engaged...” Ryan said, with a grin.

Sitting down on the sofa, we all decided to watch nip/tuck. We watched it all the way to Edinburgh, which meant we got through the first two seasons. Our show was tomorrow night, so we could just chill for tonight.

Tonight, we got to stay at a hotel. Checking in, in the lobby, we encountered some fans. Or so we thought...

“You are Panic! At The Disco, right?” one of the girls asked. She had long brunette hair and green eyes. Freckles spotted her face.

“Um.. Yeah,” Jon replied, slight wary.

“Well,” the boy in tight pants and a vintage Disney tee said, “we just wanted to tell you that we can’t stand you.” All this with a smile.

Another girl, with short red hair, and a shirt saying ‘Chemistry: The Easy Way’ said, “You guys are all gay.”

Meanwhile, we’re just standing in shock. Then, and just then, I realize what they’re saying.

“Damn,” I say, “I’m engaged to a gay man? I’m really fucked up.”

“Why would you waste your energy telling us how much you hate us?” Ryan questioned.

“Wha- Um... Uh...” They say, almost in unison.

That seemed to shut him up.

“If you want to diss us anymore,” Jon said with a smirk, “we’re on the third floor.”

“Goodbye, and goodnight,” Spencer closed.

In the elevator, we all were partially in shock and partially laughing.

Reaching the rooms, we split up, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer all had their own rooms while Ryan and I shared one.

Putting our night bags down, Ryan and I crawled on the bed, and did what every newly engaged couple does. Fuck each other’s brains out.