Stories In Scars

April Fools! (Even though it's not)

After eating, we decided we should go to Drimnagh Castle. Then, we went back to the hotel. Even though we barely did anything all day, we were exhausted.

The next morning, we had a sound check at 6:30. In the morning. Thank god I remembered the night before to set the alarm on my Sidekick.

I got up at 5:30, and decided to give the guys a quite terrible wake up call. Nothing like a glass of ice water in the face to perk you up in the morning.

First stop: Spencer’s room. Aiming right for his face, I poured the water.

“What the fuck!” Spencer yelled, sitting straight up.

“We have sound check in an hour, and I didn’t feel like listening to the lecture they give you about oversleeping. Get up!”

Next stop: Jon and Brendon’s room.

Brendon would be first.

As I emptied the glass of water on his head, Brendon just pulled the covers up over his face.

“Go away. I wanna sleep.”

“Too bad, sleepyhead. Soundcheck in an hour.”

“Fine, fine.”

“I got you a Red Bull,” I tell him with a smile.

When he heard that, he sat straight up.

“I’ll love you forever and ever!!”

With all of the noise, Jon woke up too. He was actually in the bathroom, already getting ready.

Last stop: My room. I decided to wake Ryan up in a different way than I woke up the rest.

I pressed my lips to his. After a few seconds, he kissed back.

“That was a wonderful wake up call,” he told me groggily.

“Better than Bren’s and Spencer’s,” I said with a smirk. “I poured water on them.”

“You didn’t!” he said in shock. “And you’re still alive!?”

“Well, I did kiss you right now, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, I guess you did,” he said, leaning in for another.

“Nuh, uh! Go brush your teeth mister! I don’t like kissing boys with morning breath.”