Stories In Scars

Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

All five of us were dressed in about twenty minutes. We ate on the bus on the way to the venue, which was twenty minutes away. We got there ten minutes early. The sound check started thirty minutes late.

We all had our Red Bull and Monsters that morning, so we were quite awake and ready for the damn sound check.

Until then, we decided to play spin the bottle. With a Monster can. So, I guess it was more like spin the can.

The good thing about Ryan: Even though we were engaged, he didn’t mind if I kissed other people. I didn’t care if he kissed other people either, in fact. We were both so confident in our realtionship, that we knew other kisses meant nothing.

It was Brendon’s turn first. The bottle kept spinning, and spinning, and spinning... Finally... It landed on Spencer.

“There is no way in hell I’m kissing him,” Spencer said.

“Too bad. You wanted to play the game,” Jon said with a smirk.

“Fine, fine,” Spencer agreed with a sigh.

They went in for a peck, and Jon got a picture on his Sidekick. Without them knowing. Ah, glorious day.

Next, was my turn to spin. And it landed on Jon. We did more than just a little peck. And Brendon took a video on his Sidekick. I saw out of the corner of my eye and flipped him off. Everyone just laughed.

Now, it was Ryan’s turn to spin. And, it landed on Brendon. Haha, the little Ryden fangirls would get a load out of this.

I pulled out my Sidekick and took a video. The leaned in, and their lips met. Damn, they were getting into this. A good thirty seconds, or more, later, the parted.

“Damn, Grey, you’re lucky. He’s a good kisser!”

I laugh. “I know,” I tell him with a smile.

Spencer’s turn was next, and it landed on me. Pictures were taken of the little peck that barely qualified as a kiss.

Jon’s turn was next. The can kept spinning, and spinning, and spinning, until it finally landed on Brendon.

They had a full on make out session. Hands in hair, hands groping, shirts lifted up. All on tape. I could make a fortune off of this on eBay.

They were still going at it! Damn, these boys needed a good fuck. Or something. They stopped about ten minutes later.

Pulling back, they just grinned their boyish smiles.

Boys will be boys. Really cute boys. I smile to myself.

We proceeded to do the sound check. After that, since it was only about 9:00, went to go eat breakfast.

With a mouth full of food, Brendon said, pointing at me with a fork, “I’ve decided that you, Grey, are really lucky.”

“Because I’m going to marry the ever lovely Ryan?” I ask.

“Well, I guess that. That and the fact that Ryan is a really good kisser,” he says swallowing and smiling.

“New topic!” Ryan pleads.

“Yeah, he is,” I say, smiling back.

“Nuh uh. You’re a better kisser than I am, Grey,” Ryan protests.

“Well, there is only one way to find out!” Brendon projects. “I’ve already kissed Ryan, and I know that he’s a damn good kisser. Now, I have to kiss Grey to see if she’s better, like Ryan says.”

“Let the kiss off begin!” Jon yells.

I sigh, and lean in to kiss Brendon. I gave it my all. I kissed him like I kiss Ryan.

Moving onto his lap, we had a serious public display of affection going on for the whole resturant to view. It lasted about three minutes, total. I suppose.

More pictures were taken on Sidekicks. I swear, they never put them away!

Pulling apart from each other, Brendon ponders his decision.

“Yeah, for once, Ryan’s right. Grey is the better kisser,” Brendon decides.

“Yay!” I shout, and kiss Ryan.