Stories In Scars

Take A Number So We Know When To Sell Your Soul

We went to Blackrock Market, seeing as it was Saturday, and we had five hours until call. We stayed there for a while, just walking around and shopping. By five o’clock, we headed back to the venue.

In the dressing room, I asked Spencer, “So, what are we doing tomorrow, since there’s no show and we’re still in Dublin?”

“I think we’re doing press. This is the first part of the real tour; we just went to Scotland on our own.”

“But I’m not going to be doing anything, right? I mean, I’m not part of Panic.”

“Yeah, you’re going to do interviews with us. They’re supposed to be about both Panic and you.”

“Oh, okay.”

I had never done an interview before, so I was really afraid I’d fuck it up. Fuck it up bigtime. Well, it’s better to try and fail, then to never had try at all.

After the show was over, and the meet and greet was done, we hung out in our bus. I was extremely bored, so I went on the Panic boards.

There were a bunch of threads titled, “Grey is cheating on Ryan!”, “Poor Ryro!!”, “Wadda SLUT!”, and so on.

I clicked on one of them, and it showed me kissing Jon, Brendon, and Spencer. Our little game of spin the bottle now is broadcast over the world. Lovely.

I showed the guys. Brendon burst out into fits of laughter, thinking the whole thing was ridiculous. Both Jon and Spencer gave their apoligies to me, because they felt bad about it. Ryan just came over, took me in his arms and told me everything was going to be just fine. And for once, I believed it.

“But, wait. How did they find those pictures?” I ask them.

“Maybe the same way they found Pete’s. Through the Sidekick backup site,” Jon offers.

“And that means that the pictures and videos of you all kissing are next.”