Stories In Scars

Love/Hate Heartbreak

A/N - I know, it's not long, but people wanted a new chapter!

----------

In the lounge, Jon was on the phone, but it didn’t sound like he was talking to the clinic. It sounded more like... a fight. The only people that Jon fights with is, well, us. And we were all here, so who the hell could it be?

“It’s just too hard for you? You were fine with it a few weeks ago! ....... No! Please. Don’t do this. Fuck. ....... Fine. What? You find someone else? We’ve only been on tour for about a week! ....... Oh yeah, I was there practicing... Fine. You know what? You’re doing what feels right. For you. ....... Yeah. I understand. But, we can still talk right? ....... Okay. I love you. I always will. Bye.”

by now, Spencer and Brendon left the lounge to go sleep in their bunks. And, Jon needed comforting, so I was the only one there to help him. Alas, I did.

“Jon? Did you and Cassie... just break up?”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t seem to upset. Is there something wrong?”

“I am, but I loved her so much, I knew to let her go. She found someone else, in the month or so I’ve been gone.”

“Jon... I’m so sorry.”

“Eh, I’ll be alright. Breakups just seem to be in the water around here.”

“Heh, yeah. For sure. Do you want to watch a movie or something?”

“Yeah, why not?”

I got up, popped in Moulin Rouge, and sat beside Jon on the couch. We both ended up falling asleep, on each other, by the middle of the movie.

The next morning, I woke up to the gorgeous scent of coffee. Ahhh, Jon had went to go get some.

“Wanna cup?” he asked when he noticed I was awake.

I nod, and sleepily rub my eyes. He brought the mug of steaming hot goodness over to me.

“I was gonna start calling the clinics soon. Did you want to call them, or did you want me to?” Jon asked.

“Um, could you? I just don’t know if I could handle it.”

“No problem.”

He picked up the phone and dialed a number that was written on a notepad.